Trip pt. 2

Jimin's *POV*

I woke up to find Jordan laying on me diagonally. I tried not to laugh as I lifted her leg off of me so I could sit up. "Oh Jungkookie you made me jump!" I gasped throwing my hand to my heart. He laughed. "Don't you remember I came in last night? Because my room was messy from the party?" Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Vaguely..." I replied scratching my head. "Wait where's Hobi then?" I asked looking more confused than before. "He stayed in our room...with Sharifa." His brows wiggled. I threw my hand to my head. "I hope he knows we're going to America today..." My voice muffled by my hands covering my face. "What if he can't finish what he started?" I asked worried. Jungkook laughed. "Look at you and Jordan!" He pointed out.

Me and Jungkook stayed talking for a while before Jordan finally woke up. "How you feeling?" I asked her. She just shot me a look. "Well you can't feel like that for long, we've got a plane to catch today~" I cooed as I pulled her in for a cuddle. "America?" She asked more awake and excited. "Yep~" I said popping the 'p'. She started crying. "What? What's wrong? Do you not wanna go?" I asked worriedly. "It's gone too quick..." She sniffled into my side.

I held her tighter.

***

"Jungkook can you go and get ready now?" I asked as I wanted us to get dressed ourselves. His eyes widened and he looked frightened as he shook his head frantically. I laughed. "Im sure they didn't do anything, even if they did neither of them were drunk so they'd be clothed...they're probably up now, it's 9am." I said looking at the time. Jungkook sighed as he made his way of out of our hotel room.

"Did you sleep well?" Jordan asked playing with my hand. "Eventually, took me a while." I admitted. "How come? Jet lag?" She asked concerned. "Partly that, partly Jungkook snoring and partly your fidgeting." I giggled as she went red. "Sorry." She apologised. She leaned over and kissed me sweetly before trying to get out of bed. I pulled her arm back for more.

Jordan's *POV*

I felt Jimin's arm yank me back as I was returned to my previous position of laying on him. His lips were pouted out for another kiss. I smiled before attaching my lips back onto his. I pulled back as I poked his cheeks. "You're so gorgeous." I noted. "Shut up." He laughed. I kissed his nose before getting off of him and getting ready for the day.

***

"Are you all packed?" Jimin called from the bedroom. "I think so." I sighed as I applied toothpaste to my toothbrush. "Apart from your toothbrush." He laughed as he joined me in the en suite. His smile faded as he sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. I took my toothbrush out as my eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "I don't want to spend any more time away from you. I can't, those 6 months killed me, I don't think you understand how unfocused and how unlike me I was." He said starting to get upset. I sighed as I wiped my mouth and washed my toothbrush. "Jimin, you were fine before I came along. Plus we have a whole month together now." I said turning around and facing him. "I know, it's changed, you changed that and that's not long." He said seriously. "I don't know what you want me to do." I stated helplessly. "I want you to live with us. Permanently." He half smiled. I felt tears form in my eyes as I started to cry. He pulled me in for a hug. "You know I can't. Not for a while anyway." I said upset. "Forget exams." He said crying himself. I pulled back smiling weekly as I wiped my eyes. "I wish I could." I replied as I kissed his tear stained cheek.

"We ready?" Namjoon asked bursting through our hotel room. "Nearly." We both sniffed. Jimin was about to walk off as I pulled him back. "It will work out soon." I half smiled. He nodded, unconvinced.

We grabbed our luggage and walked out of our hotel room. I knocked onto Hobi and Jungkooks door. Just then Hobi opened the door with Sharifas hand in his. They saw us and quickly let go. "Um, I'll see you... You have my number." Hobi said scratching his head. Sharifa smiled as she kissed his cheek which earned a few whistles from the rest of us. "I hope you had a good birthday and I hope your America trip is fun, text me okay?" She smiled before hugging me. "Trust me, I'll be texting you to know all about this." I said looking between her and J-Hope. They both went bright red.