1

Now

Now

After Lily's death, it took 2 months for my parents to take care of the funeral and finding a boarding school on the other side of the ocean to get rid of me. Now here I am sitting in a taxi, looking outside the window at the rainy view, listening to Laufey while fidgeting nervously with my rings.

Saint-Mary academy is one of the rare school who has mixed dorms. Which is really nice for some people, but I don't want to be thrown in a dorm room with 4 other guys, I would go fucking insane.

***

As the taxi arrives a the academy's gates, I see some students running to class.

I walk down the stone path to get to the main building and find the main office. When I get to the desk the lady sitting there is aggressively typing on her keyboard.

"I'm a new student here. Am I supposed to be here?" I ask hesitantly.

" What's your name darling?" "Raelynn Lee Parks" "I'll tell M. Windsor you're here. You can sit on the couch in the meantime." She tells me happily. I think if there'll be an adult here, I'll like it's going to be her.

A couple minutes later, a tall middle-aged man comes from the door on the side of the room. " Ms. Parks?" I look up. " You can follow me in my office." He demands and I follow him.

" Hello Raelynn. So, first, welcome to our beautiful school. Here's your schedule. You and your guide will have today free so you can explore around and talk about school activities." I nod at this. "Soralee, your guide, is also in your dorm so she'll help you unpack. I hope you like it here and..." Someone knocks on the door. "Come in"

I turn to see who's coming in the room only to see the sweetest looking girl ever. " Hi M. Windsor." She smiles at the principle before looking down at me. " OMG Hi I'm Soralee I'll be your guide, roomy and prob bestie." She's practically shining, and I can't help but smile up to her.

" Hey, I'm Raelynn, nice to meet you."

" I see you girls are already becoming friends, that's good." He says with a soft look.

" Bye M. Windsor. Let's go I'll show you around..." She waits till we're out of the office. " I'll tell you all the drama and about our roommates."

***

" ... so that's about it with the big drama now let's go unpack your things and I'll talk about our roommates." She declares as we walk down the path to our dormitory building. It is massive. When we get to the room my jaw dropped. I knew we we're six in the dorm, but I didn't think it would be this big.

The room is separated in two on one side what I now know is the girls' side (aka the best looking) and on the other side, the guys. My bed is the one on the window. The girls' beds are on the wall with a desk next to it and a medium sized dresser.

" Us girls share the vanity and the body length mirror. We all share the bathroom though, so nobody's allowed more then 20 minutes showers." She says while looking at the time on her phone. " They should be here in like 5 minutes classes ended. What do you say after that we all go eat at the town's dinner; they make the best fries."

" Sure"

Then we ear distant talking and laughing and the door open.

" Hey Sora, you bitch you left me to suffer alone for the rest of the day with these idiots." Says a brown-haired girl.

" Hey! Don't be mean Adele. Just cuz I got a 40 in math doesn't mean I'm an idiot." The brunette guy defends.

" Sorry babes, but I had to show our new bestie around the school." Says Soralee.

" OMG hi I'm Adele." She beams.

" Hi I'm Raelynn."

" Ok guys introduce your self to Rae." Adele

" Hey I'm Bo." The dark-skinned guy says.

" And I'm Nikolas." Says the brunette guy. " Oh and the grumpy looking blondie right there, that's Liam he doesn't like new people so sorry in advance for him" he points at the blond guy sitting on what in guessing's his bed.

" Hey, I told Rae we would go to the dinner you down? Is it ok if we call you Rae?" Sora asks.

" Yeah no worries." I say with a shy smile.

" Yeah" " For sure" they all respond except Liam. He says nothing not even looking up from his phone he's been on since he got here.

" I won't go" he simply says.

" oh okay "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know if it's good