2

"So where are you from" says Nikolas

"So where are you from" says Nikolas. " You're clearly not from here."

" I'm from a small town in New Jersey, there's basically 500 people living there."

We arrived at the dinner about 45 minutes ago and we've been talking since. They're really nice: Soralee and Adele have been telling me about all there's to know about the school life like how you can't leave the dorm after 9 pm, but they often go to the kitchen to bake brownies and how there is this girl, Luci, she's Liam's ex and the biggest bully at Saint-Mary's, and Bo and Nikolas have been telling me about the school's extracurricular activities such as track, volleyball, extra art or music classes, and a couple others. Now they're asking about me and quite honestly, it's the thing I've been dreading the most.

" What did you do to be sent here?" asks Adele.

"Eum... Let's say my parents wanted to get rid of me I guess." I say hesitantly. It's not exactly the whole truth but I can't have my new roomies pitying me.

" Why though" pushes Nik.

" I don't want to talk about it" I'm trying to keep my calm.

" Ok we won't push it" Nik says while paying the bill for our French fries and drinks.

-----------------------------------------------

When we got back to the dorm, it was around 5 pm and Liam wasn't there.

It is now 8:30 and he still hasn't come back. Everyone told me that he often goes out late to smoke, but I'm worried he won't be back in time for when the supervisor, who I now know is M. Davis, will check the rooms.

But 15 minutes later he came back but looking high as fuck. Bo helped him get to bed before M. Davis could see his zombie like state.

We all went to bed shortly after, but I couldn't fall asleep so, after a couple hours I got up and went outside from the window. Since our room is on the highest floor, we can access the roof easily.

Struggling to get up there, I see a hand reach out to me. Looking up I'm surprised to see Liam there with his joint in hand. " What do we have here?" he says with a grin. " What are you doing up so late? Came to stargaze?" Liam suggest with a humourist tone.

" No, I wanted to get some fresh air, Adele told me we could access the roof" I say in a sigh. " And I couldn't sleep, but you must be really gracious because I didn't even hear you come out. So, what are you doing up so late?" I ask with a slight smile.

" It's non of your business." He says with finality. " Want a hit." He asks before putting the joint my way.

" No thanks, and you shouldn't be smoking either. Its bad for you." I say with my arms crossed over my chess.

" What a party-pooper." He smiles and I'm almost blown away by his beautiful dimples.

" Awww you got dimples." I coo and he glares. "hey, I though we were becoming friends."

" Yeah, maybe." He simply says. " Good night" and he leaves me up here wondering what just happened.

------------------------------------------

I've been up since 4 am and doing some work out

I've been up since 4 am and doing some work out. I can't stop thinking about the new girl, Raelynn, something's of about her. I don't know I just feel like she's hiding something about her.

But I'd be lying if I said she wasn't pretty. With her gorgeous brown eyes and her skinny but curvy figure, she could be a model if she were taller.

Last night, I might off smoke to much, I feel so hungover.

I've been smoking and drinking more lately, my dad as been constantly reminding me of how I'm just a big disappointment and I'm so tired of him constantly being on my back.

--------------------------------------------------------

i'm not sure about how i feel about this chapter but yeh 

i'll be trying to post a chapter each week but when i feel like it so yeah 

bye-bye ;)