Thirty One

"All that grace, all that body

"All that grace, all that body. All that face he makes me wanna party. He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds."
~*~*~

The sun is just barely rising as Luke and I sneak out towards the boat dock. We got up extra early and quietly grabbed supplies so that we could take the boat out by ourselves. If Quinn finds out before we get back he will freak out so it's important that we be as stealthy as possible and make sure to be back before the twins wake up.

It's a gorgeous morning, nice and cool but still warm enough that i'm running through the yard in my bikini. Heaps of blankets, food, and other random necessities nearly tumbling out of my arms as we haul ass towards the dock.

Once we reach the boat Luke helps me to deposit all the stuff inside before he's tossing me in like i'm just another towel.

"Okay big guy, what if you had accidentally thrown me too far and I landed in the water." Crossing my arms over my chest I tilt my head at him.

He pauses what he's doing, looking over his shoulder at me, "I would have caught you before a hair on your pretty little head touched that water. I won't let anything hurt you."

"I appreciate the sentiment but it's water. We both know you only would have caught me to save us from getting caught by Quinn."

Luke rolls his lips into his mouth like he's trying to hold back a smile. "Yeah, you got me there. He's really fucking serious about this boat."

"Oh tell me about it. Hallie has told me a few stories and I would not want to be on the receiving side of Quinn's protectiveness. It's like his third child."

We both laugh it off because it's true. Soon enough we are moving through the water quietly. Luke pulls me into his lap and lets me take over the wheel.

He presses soft kisses to the bare skin of my shoulders, my neck. His hands are burning trails across my skin.

"Luke stop we absolutely cannot do this on the boat. I think Quinn would sense it and we'd immediately get busted."

Tipping his head back with a sigh Luke removes his lips from my neck but keeps his arms wrapped loosely around my waist.

The water splashes up the side of the boat as we bump over the slight waves. It's incredibly peaceful out here. There's a few people on the water but for the most part it's quiet.

I forgot how much I enjoyed spending time with Luke. It is so easy to just let loose and forget about all my problems with him.