Chapter 32 - Jazz Machinations at The Award Show

Author Note/Please read it's important. Review response below: Been a while since I could actually respond to reviews and actually speak about this fic. Sorry for the long wait, classes, work, etc. This is a two parter for the Award Ceremony and Gund-ARM segments of the anime. I was actually rewatching the episode and I am just quite surprised by just how good of an anime it was appearing to be. It had intrigue going for it, but sadly it was just rushed...maybe that's another reason why I wrote this fic. Because I saw a lot of good ideas, but they were never really pushed. What would happen if there was a male lead in Witch from Mercury? Other houses? Other characters with motivations? While Witch does have these things, i was greatly disatsifed by Guel's character and other characters/story beats. One of the reviewers on brought up why Laude even inherited the Schwartteze? To me it's a writing error, a subject of rushness, heck even the design strangly is reminscent of Guel, and feels like he should've been the pilot. Like how Amuro's Ray's colors could sometimes match the Gundam of the old UC anime. The Schwarette is white and purple, and what is Guel's notable trait...his purple dyed hair. It felt flat when Laude went in his rage, it felt flat when he immediatly started to attack Miorine and the rest, and it felt flat when he piloted it..

The creepy Elan clone turning passive, the Ceres coming back from the dead, heck...I can't be the only one who was confused about what Quiet Zero was? I needed to go on the internet to find that out. And heck, I wanted to do a more horror spin on it. As I write these, I want people to understand that how I am not shitting on the show. And while I do change things for the Fic, this is to take into account the canonical divergences that have been brought up. This isn't a wattpad Y/N fic, if Aiden fucks up like how he did in Chapter 5 in fighting Guel...you'll best be assured that I am trying to carve a plot that is both drama packed, adventure packed, politcal, dramatic...romance.

Okay, now here is the second part of the author note. On wattpad, we have had a little vote about the romance and pairings within the fic. While I like Suletta and Aiden, I am offering up people's opinions/vote on if Suletta x Aiden should be the endgame like planned before...or something that I am labeling. "The Zion Route." This is the route that Aiden, Suletta, and Miorine would be the main pairing. Listen, you've all been reading my writing for a long time now, and you know what I can do. I am confident that I can write Aiden x Suletta and Miorine and make it an engaging plot that may very well rival the old pairing from before. However, I also understand how others may not want this. Leave a review/comment with your vote. I won't promise anything, but I'll take everyone's votes and thoughts into consideration.

Here is the vote on Wattpad:

Aiden x Suletta - 0

Aiden x Miorine - 0

Aiden x Suletta and Miorine - 6

Best Regards,

The Author

Reviews

SixSpartain: I appreciate you and your comments! Knowing that someone binged my work makes me really happy. I don't know much about Gundam that isn't really in Universal Century. But I've got something instore for Aiden and the rest of the Harmony guys! I hope you enjoy and I hope you like this chapter!

IHeartMecha: Woah another guy that binged my fic! Thanks for all the compliments and I can't believe that everyone really just likes this story! It makes me want to work harder and reach that finish line. And as well for the Witch from Mercury comment, if you read my author's note, you'll realize just how I feel about Witch lol. Still, thanks for your kind words and have a great day! I hope you enjoy!

TheEmeraldMage: Yeah, one of the most glaring issues...was the Schwarrte. It was a cool ass looking Gundam that they tossed into a random side character with not enough development, and like in my author's note. I honestly believe that the plan across the board was giving it to Guel, but just due to constraints and rushing it made it's hands into Laude. I get what you mean when you talk about Marty, and hopefully the next coming chapters show the rest of them off. I know Marty seems bad, but in comparision to the other members of the legion...they are so much worse. In one of these chapters I have planned for Aiden, Suletta, and the rest to actually encounter them in space. So, that one is going to be an interesting one to write. Still, thanks for your constant reviews. They are always worth the read and held me get the grinds going for this story. Let's reach that finish line together, friend.