Part three

I wake up to be reminded that I'm in rafe's bedroom but more importantly in rafe's bed with his arms wrapped around me, with rafe still peacefully sleeping. I carefully slip out of rafe's grip and walk over to his draw and grab some joggers and a sweatshirt and then make my way to the bathroom connected to rafe's room.

As i walk out of the bathroom after getting changed i see rafe awake in his bed. "Hey sleeping beauty" i say as i walk towards the bed and sit on the edge of it grinning at him.

Rafe rolls his eyes at my comment. "Hey what time is it?" He asks, so i tap his phone screen that was right next to me on the set of drawers and it reads 12:15.

"Shit shit shit I need to go home my mom's gonna think I'm dead or something."

"Oh okay. Well we need to meet later to strategise." Rafe said getting up and out of bed.

"Okay I'll come over at about 7. I'll see you later thanks for letting me stay and thanks for the clothes even though I didn't ask you."

Rafe laughs as i walk out of the room and shouts after me to wait because he'll walk me out.

I wait outside his room and he comes out in a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt. Before I can give myself time to gawk at him I spin around and begin walking towards the stairs with rafe right behind me. As we get down the stairs we see Sarah is sat on her phone on the couch.

She looks up from the noise suddenly in the room coming from our talking, when she sees us her mouth opens in shock.

"What are you wearing?!"

"What do you mean?" I look at the sweatshirt and joggers im wearing to see if there's a stain on it or something else wrong.

"Why are you wearing rafe's sweatshirt Sophie Garcia and what are you doing here?!"

"Okay you need to calm down while I say this also stop yelling or else someone will hear you." Rafe says standing in front of me

Sarah walks over to me completely ignoring rafe and speaks in a quiet tone but still angry, "please don't tell me you slept with my brother!"

"No! But we're dating." Rafe says.

Sarah stands there in shock.

"Rafe im gonna kill you." She says turning on her heels and charging towards rafe who was now on the other side of the room.

When Sarah got close rafe lifted her up and threw her on the couch next to him before she could do anything to him.

"Soph what's going through your head? are you ill?" Sarah asks as she begins to walk back over to me.

"It's rafe he's disgusting ."

"Hey she likes me." Rafe defends himself.

"Really?" Sarah said still not convinced. I nod.

"I'm not happy about this and I don't agree with it at ball you don't have my blessing."

"We don't need it." Rafe states not bothered at all.

"Sarah please don't be mad at us. You should be happy for us."

"Whatever." With that she walks out of the room and goes to the kitchen.

"Well that went well." Rafe says as he lets out a laugh.

"Rafe it's not funny she might not wanna be friends with me anymore."

Rafe walks over putting his arm around my shoulder as we start to walk outside. "don't be dramatic Soph you'll be fine she'll stop being a drama queen at one point."

"I hope so."

Rafe turns around and sees Sarah looking out of the kitchen window at us so as we get to my car he leans over me and opens the car door for me and kisses me on the cheek. "Bye babe I'll see you later."

"You do know that no one can hear us don't you." I say as i let out a chuckle.

"Yeah but got to start acting so it can come naturally in front of people." He tells me as I get into the drivers seat.

"I'll see you later." Is the last thing I say before I drive off to my house.

I spend my day just at my house relaxing and then I make my way over to the Cameron's to meet rafe to strategise.