Part four

When i walk through the front door i see ward and rafe talking. Rafe turns his head when he hears the front door opens and grins at me.

"Hey." I spoke as I shut the front door.

Rafe grabs my hand, pulls me towards him, puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "Dad this is the news I wanted to tell you."

Ward stands there confused looking between us both and to be honest i was also confused but just put on a smile.

"Sophie is my girlfriend now." Rafe informed his dad which made me widen my eyes. I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"Really?" Ward questions and looks to me for conformation. I smile and nod. "Yep we're dating" i finally said something and rafe added on at the end "and we couldn't be happier could we princess?"

I look up at the tall boy with his arm around me and a huge smile on his face. "That's right" i say as i look back and give ward a believable smile.

I suddenly hear a gagging noise come from the couch and as i turn around i see Sarah with a disgusted face. "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard."

"Sarah don't be rude. You should be happy for your brother for finding a good girl that will make him better." Ward told his daughter.

"Well anyways me and Soph are gonna go upstairs for a while so we'll see you guys later." Rafe says as he starts to drag me towards the stairs holding my hand.

"You can't just take my best friend away from me rafael!" Sarah shouts as we make our way to the stop of the stairs.

We get to rafes room and he shuts and locks the door. I turn to him and said "what the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?" Rafe asks confused.

"The whole telling your dad thing straight away when we haven't made a plan yet and you didn't let me know first." I exclaimed as i sat down on his bed.

"Sorry I just needed him to get off my back that's all. Always let's plan things."

"Right okay well I think we need to go on a lot of dates in public so that people see us and start talking and rumours are made to our advantage."

"Yeah definitely." He agreed.

"Didn't know if this was clear or not but we are definitely not friends with benefits there will only be kissing going on and that's only when it's necessary."

Rafe sits there with a smirk on his face.

"What?" You ask sort of scared of what the answer could be.

"Speaking of kisses I think that we could do with at least one practice to be used to doing it so that it isn't in public when we first do it." He says and pouting his lips after finishing his sentence.

I push his face away from me saying "no way I'll only kiss you when necessary."

"We need to practice." He says standing his ground.

"fine whatever let's get this over with."

" wait really I was only joking to see what you said-" rafe says but you get too bored waiting for him to finish his sentence that you thought you may as well just get it over with and interrupted him by kissing him.

After a split second he started to kiss you back, it was just an innocent kiss nothing over than that. After you pulled away rafe gasped for breath a bit because of having a lack of preparation.

"Didn't think that was gonna happen" rafe says.

"You were talking too much."

"No I wasn't."

"Don't start giving me attitude rafe i-" this time it was you that was getting interrupted by rafe kissing you but this time he swiped your bottom with his tongue asking for entrance and for some reason you granted it deepening the kiss.

You pull away from him "alright think that's enough practice now."

Rafe just nods avoiding eye contact for a few seconds.

You guys talk a bit more and watch some Netflix and then you drive home.

Rafe's pov:

I don't know what went through my head thinking about kissing Soph again. I don't know if she was overthinking it but I definitely was. Maybe I just did it because the first kiss was so short. It has nothing to do with who the kiss was with, with any kiss you always want it to mean more.

After Sophie left I just lay in bed for about an hour just thinking about what she could be thinking about with me kissing her again.

I'm fucked if she thinks it was something serious... maybe it was.

No it wasn't.

It can't be.