Part five

Sophie's pov:

I wake up to and unplug my phone off charge and look at the notifications I have. I see that I have a message from rafe.

Rafe: hey there's a party at 9 tonight we're going together.

I respond.

Okay pick me up at 9 then.

Rafe responds by liking my message.

I decide to have a shower and get ready for the day. I walk downstairs and see my dad making some banana pancakes.

"Hey darling how'd you sleep?" He asks.

"Good. What are you doing here you're usually at the office by now?" I smile.

"Thought I'd get the day off to spend with my daughter, I was going to spend it with you and Matthew but he has already left to go hang around with his friends."

"Okay then are we gonna go to golf?" I ask because that's usually what we do when we hang out.

"Yeah, we also have a dinner later with the Cameron's." He says as he puts a pancake on a plate and puts it in front of me.

I begin to eat the pancake he had made for me and say "okay well I need to go change my outfit and then we can go, I also have a party after dinner is it okay if I go?"

"Sure sweetie."

I finish my pancake and go get an outfit on that I can play golf in.

This is what i wear:

I meet my dad in the car and we drive to the golf course

As i walk into the club I think it's best if I tell rafe about the change of plan.

Sophie: change of plan for tonight my dad said that we're having dinner with your family at your house so we'll just go to the party after dinner.

Rafe replies quite quickly.

Rafe: okay no worries I'm playing golf right now with Kelce and topper so after that I'll go home and get ready and then you can come round whenever you're ready.

Sophie: you're at the club?

Instead of keep messaging, I walk out to the bar to see if I can see the boys playing golf while i see my dad walk over to one of his friends to talk.

I spot them soon enough and make my way down to them. Kelce is the first one to see me.

"Hey Sophie looking very nice today." Kelce says with a grin making the other two aware of me. being there.

"Thanks Kelce." I laugh at his comment.

"Hey eyes off Kelce." Rafe says as he walks to my side and puts his arm around my waist

Topper points his finger between us while saying "what the fuck is this when Sarah was yelling about it I thought she was lying."

"Nope we're together." I say as I look up at rafe on my right to see him grinning at me.

"Anyways I need you to come with me." I say as I grab rafes hand and begun to drag him away.

"I'll be back soon." He shouts to Kelce and topper as he begins to walk next to me swinging our intertwined hands back and forth.

"So what did you need?"

"We need to tell my dad." I say as I see him ordering a drink at the bar. He turns around and smiles at me but his smile fades when he sees my hand attached to the boy next to me.

"Oh fuck Joe's gonna kill me." Rafe says as he starts to panic.

"No you'll be fine it's not like you actually like me, but don't tell him that."

"I don't know how you thought that would make me feel better." Rafe said as we walk towards my dad.

My dad looks at me confused. "I was wondering where you went... now I know" he says as his eyes go back to our hands.

"Dad we have something to tell you," I turn and give rafe a reassuring smile. "We're dating."

"You better not hurt her rafael."

"N-no no I won't sir." Rafe says as he begins to squeeze my hand tighter which makes me realise that we've been holding hands for a while now and I didn't even mind.

"Good. Are you here to play with us?" My dad asks rafe.

"No mr Garcia I'm just here with Kelce and topper just came to talk but I'll see you guys at dinner right?" Rafe kindly declines my dad's offer for playing golf with us.

"Anyways I better get back." He kisses me on my cheek and for some reason I panicked because I thought he was gonna actually kiss me in front of my dad. "I'll see you later babe." He shakes my dads had and leaves.

Me and my dad play golf and he ends up playing better than me even tho I'm actually really good.