Part six

Me and my dad get home and I then go to my room and get ready for the meal.

This is the outfit I wear to the Cameron's:

I curl my hair and do my make up and make my way downstairs

I curl my hair and do my make up and make my way downstairs. My mom tell me that she's late getting ready so I should just walk to the Cameron's and take matty with me.

We both start to walk towards the Cameron's, after a minute I feel him looking at me so I turn my head and see him giving me a strange look.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"I can't believe you're dating rafe and you didn't tell me."

"How do you know that?"

"Dad told me and he's also told mom."

"Didn't think it was something that you'd be interested in to be honest." I say and then I decide to change the topic on whatever popped into my head so that I didn't have to deal with Matthew's questions.

When we get to the Cameron's after walking for about five minutes, we walk up to the white doors and knock on. We are greeted by a very smiley rose.

"Hey guys come on in." Says as she steps out of the way and opens the door wider. We walk in and see Sarah and wheezie sat on the couch. As soon as Sarah sees me she stands up and grabs my hand and begins to drag me upstairs before I can even process what's happening.

When we're upstairs she carries on dragging me and I can tell by now that we're going to her room.

Rafe walks past us and says "hey Soph, Sarah where are you going?"

But Sarah doesn't respond she just keeps walking until we're in her room and she lets go of my hand and shuts her bedroom door.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask trying to catch my breath from being dragged.

"Please tell me honestly that you actually like my brother." Sarah says staring at me seriously.

I feel horrible about lying to her. "I really like rafe."

Sarah sighs and then says "okay then, I'm fine with you guys being together but if he hurts you I'll kill him."

"I think my dad might beat you to it." I say while laughing, she begins laughing as well. "So we're okay now?"

"Yes we're good." Sarah says as she hugs me.

We walk downstairs and see rafe waiting at the bottom of the stairs for us. He turns around when he hears us coming down the stairs.

"If you hurt her I kill you." Sarah says as she walks away from us.

I'm still stood on the stairs so I'm at the same height as rafe. I see him lean in and before I know it we're kissing and he has his arms wrapped around my waist while my arms are around his neck. I don't know why we were kissing rafe just leaned in and it happened. We weren't doing it for a show like we planned to be doing so I don't understand why it happened but at least matty will think we actually like each other now. We are interrupted by my annoying brother.