battle

Dadan: All circumstances combined to separate them and break the bond between them, but they did not succeed.

Koala: Wow that's really cool, Sabo-kun didn't tell me this.

Makino: That's because they don't consider themselves half-brothers, their bond is really more than that.

Nami: Hehehehe, I think I now know why they are similar in personality despite the difference in appearance. But this is a really beautiful picture.

Makino: Ha, yeah, we were photographed when we were kids here. Look, aren't they really cute?

isuka: Hehehehe, look at Ace, he's blushing when he's young.

Nami: Wow, Luffy is so cute when he's little.

Koala: Sabo-kun too.

Dadan: Look at this picture, we took it recently.

Nami: You are a really beautiful family, and they are here celebrating your birthday, Dadan-san, right, but why are you crying?

Dadan: This is because I did not tell him to come to me and remember my birthday and celebrate it with me.

The girls laughed at Dadan's angry face, which looked like she was about to cry again.

Makino: Okay girls, come with me, I'll show you your rooms.

nami pov

After Makino-san showed us our rooms which are the same as the boys' rooms, hehehe, it looks like I'll be sleeping with Luffy for the rest of the days, wouldn't that be very embarrassing, this room of his is also beautiful like the room in his house.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the quarrel between Ace Sabo and Luffy. Although they are adults, they are like children. I went out with Isuka and Koala and headed towards the forest for a little while. We found the three of them holding a cup of sake and drinking from their cups while smiling. We all smiled at this. Nice shot. They are truly wonderful brothers.

Ace: We need a referee to decide which of us is stronger.

Sabo: Well, since the girls are here, let's let them decide.

Koala: We decide what.

Nami: Do you mean the match you talked about on the plane?

Luffy: Yes, come on girls, decide fairly and don't be controlled by emotions.

Isuka: Don't worry, Luffy. Weiss is the weakest person here.

Ace: Hey, how do you say this to your boyfriend?

Nami: Don't worry, Ace, I will judge fairly, but there are a lot of clouds in the air, we better go home, it might rain.

Sabo: It doesn't matter, come on now. The first test is a physical test without Haki. Do you understand? Don't use Haki.

Nami: What is Haki?

Luffy: This is the force with which you attacked Arlong. Now you will know everything about it.

Ace: Well, look at those big rocks. You have to lift them and walk them there, you understand, but be careful that they weigh more than a ton.

Nami: (opens her mouth)   1 Ton, none of you can lift it

Isuka: Hehehehe, that's nothing, let's sit here, because they won't be over soon.

The girls sat next to each other, a good distance away from the boys, who approached the rocks, lifted them with a little difficulty, and walked with them to the agreed upon place.