company

Luffy: We've arrived Shishi

Nami: What is this? It looks like an abandoned house.

Luffy: This is the place I always enter from.

Nami: So you are a thief, and you do not own this company.

Luffy: No, let's just go in. Do you want me to carry you again?

Nami: No, I'm fine

Luffy and Nami entered this deserted place, but to Nami's surprise, when she continued walking, she found another hidden gate. Only Luffy, who knows its location, opened it using the code. We entered and took the elevator, and I was completely surprised when I found myself in a very large and beautiful office.

Luffy: Shishi, what do you think, it's beautiful isn't it.

Nami: I still don't understand this

Luffy: Why, my love, you are the only one besides my family who knows about this work..

Nami: (surprised) Really.

Luffy: Shishi, yes, come and show me everything.

Luffy showed Nami, the whole place where there was a large office with a computer and also some sofas and there were several designs of clothes, wait for clothes, why.

Luffy: Now let's call Margaret.

Nami: Yes, I want to see her.

Luffy: Okay, but sit there on the couch until she comes.

Nami sat where Luffy told her, and Luffy sat at his desk and called Margaret via the phone in the office, and within a minute Margaret was in the office, smiling.

Nami was surprised to see her because she was a beautiful lady, about 7 years older than her, but still young and had beautiful blonde hair.

Margaret: Hello Mr. Luffy, you're late this time.

Luffy: I'm sorry, but that's why I'm late.

Margaret looked at Nami and smiled. I went to her and shook her hand.

Margaret, it's nice to meet you, Nami.

Nami: Me too, Miss Margaret.

Margaret: There is no need for formalities. Just say what you want, Margaret.

Nami: Okay, Margaret.

Luffy: No, Margaret, this is Nami, my love. Nami, this is Margaret, my secretary. I think you two met on the phone.

Margaret: You mean jealousy, Mr. Lovie.

Nami: (embarrassed) I'm sorry, but what would you do if you heard him talking about meeting a girl in a hotel and no one knew about it?

Margaret: Yes, you are right, but do not worry. I will guard Mr. Lovi here so that he does not talk to the other women. We have many women who want to get to know him.

Nami: Haha, well, keep an eye on him for me.

Luffy: Hey, I won't do anything.

The two girls laughed at Luffy's annoyed expression. Nami sat down in her seat again and went to Luffy and took out some papers from his desk.

Margaret: Luffy, we want the rest of the designs for these costumes so that the tailors can make them before the date allocated for the show.

Luffy: Yes, don't worry, I will work on them now. Everything will be ready at the end of this day.

Margaret smiled and left the office while Nami got up, pulled out a chair, and sat next to Luffy, looking at the fashion designs.

Nami: So you are a clothing designer.