Be careful

10:44 a.m. Roseanne is standing near the medical center. Jennie twisted her leg very badly. Rose literally carried Jennie in her arms to the infirmary. And now the blonde is very worried.

The door of the infirmary opened. Rose sighs sharply at the sight of the girl with crutches.

-Honey...

Rose quickly walks up to her and hugs her. A doctor followed Jennie out.

-Park. Jennie has a serious ankle injury. I have already informed the director. Kim can't strain her leg too much right now. I hope you'll be there for her.

The girl just nods, still supporting Jennie. The brown-haired girl lowered her head.

-Rose... Let's go home...

-Okay...

They are silent as they walk to the exit. Rose sees how difficult it is for Jennie to walk on crutches. She just walks by her side, supporting the girl a little.

When they reached the car, the manager got out and helped the girls to sit down. As soon as the car pulls away, Jennie sighs and rests her head on the blonde's shoulder.

-Does it hurt much now?

Jennie just shakes her head, not lifting it from her shoulder.

-No, baby.... I'm fine.

The blonde sighs, and hugs the girl to herself.

The most difficult thing began after getting out of the car. Stairs.

-Jennie, I can just move you....

-No, Rosie, I can do it myself.

Rose sighs again, but stands next to Jennie. It's a little difficult the first time. If it hadn't been for Rose, Jennie would have fallen five times already.

-Be careful, Jennie.

They haven't even entered the building yet. Jennie sighs after another failed attempt.

-Is your offer still valid?

When she got home, Jennie silently headed for her room. Rose wanted to go with her, but the girl said she wanted to be alone. The blonde sighs and heads to the kitchen. She made herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, thinking. Jisoo came into the kitchen.

-Rose!

Park raises her head sharply.

-Eh? What?

Jisoo puts the mug on the table and sits down on the opposite side of the girl.

-How's Jennie?

-She decided to be alone... She was a little drooping...- Rose sighs.

Jisoo nods.

-I can't imagine what she's like now. Stay close to her.

Rose nods, and yawns a little. The brunette grins.

-Do you want to sleep?

-Yes... I didn't sleep well last night.- Rose nodded.

-Did you have a fun night?- Jisoo smiled slyly.

-Yeah. But not with us. Am I right, Jisoo?- Park chuckles.

Jisoo is choking on her coffee. Rose crossed her arms over her chest.

-How long have you been dating?

-Two or three weeks... - Jisoo thought about it.

Park looks at her friend in surprise.

-And you hid it from us? Why? You know that we will treat this normally.

-I don't know.... It's just... I don't know...- Jisoo lowered her head.

Rose stares at the girl for a while, until a message from Jennie arrives on her phone.

Jennie: Rosie, please come to me

The girl finishes her coffee and gets up from her seat.

-Jennie's calling me.

Jisoo nods silently.

-Honey?

Rose comes into the room. Jennie immediately looks up and smiles. Then she stretches out her arms to Rose.

-Rosie, come to me. I want hugs.

Rose falls into a stupor at first, but then goes to the bed. Jennie immediately pulls the girl onto the bed, and then snuggles up to her. Rose laughs softly.

-What is it?

Jennie buries her face in Rose's neck and sighs.

-Nothing. I just want you to be there and hug me.

The blonde also laughs softly and hugs the girl closer to her.

-I was talking to Jisoo....

Jennie raised her head. Rose smiled.

-Yes, our guesses have been confirmed.

Jennie just smiles and buries her face in her neck again.

-That's good.... Although we can take offense at them for hiding this from us and asking for chicken.

Park starts laughing out loud.

-If you want chicken, then I can buy it for you myself!

Rose abruptly opens the door of the room.

-Rose!

Hearing this, the girl only manages to catch Jennie falling.

-Honey! Please forgive me.... I didn't think you....

Jennie hugs the girl tightly.

Rose immediately picks her up in her arms, sits her down on the bed, and then gives her crutches.

-I was coming to you... and then you open the door...

The blonde hugs the girl.

-I came to invite you to dinner....

The girls are laughing. Rose helps the girl and they leave the room.

-Jennie? Are you all right?

Jennie, lying on the bed, raises her head and shakes it negatively. Rose sighs and sits down next to me.

-What is it, baby?

Jennie sighs and assumes a sitting position.

-The comeback was postponed again because of me...

-No, honey.... It's not your fault...- Park looks at the girl sadly.

Jennie looks up sharply.

-It's because of me! If I hadn't been injured....

The blonde takes the girl's hands in her own.

-Well, you didn't hurt your leg on purpose! It's not your fault, Jennie...

Jennie lowers her head and sobs. Rose sits closer to the girl and hugs her to herself.

-Baby... Please don't cry... you will feel better and we will resume work...

Jennie just sighs and nods.