Don't worry

-Rosie?

Hearing Jennie's voice, Rose abruptly rises from the bed and runs towards the girl's scream.

-Honey? What happened?

Jennie saw Rose, smiled and tried to approach. She was without crutches.

-Let's go for a walk?

Rose comes up to her and hugs her.

-Okay... I'll just go get your crutches now...

-I would like to take a walk without crutches... I have to leave tomorrow... I would like to practice.

-Okay, Jennie.... But it's still better to take crutches.- Rose nods.

They are walking in the park. Jennie takes careful steps, leaning a little on Rose.

-Honey. Don't you want to sit down and rest?

-Not yet.... Let's walk around a little more, and then we'll rest... okay?

Rose nods and continues walking slowly.

-It's a pity that we didn't take Kuma and Hank for a walk...

-I don't know... It was possible... But it would be uncomfortable because of my leg.- Jennie sighs.

-Whatever you say, honey. What will you be wearing at the opening of the new collection tomorrow?- Rose chuckles.

-Beige suit...- Jennie thought for a moment.

-I hope this outfit is not revealing?

Jennie taps the girl lightly on the shoulder.

-Rosie, the outfit is not very revealing...

Rose raised an eyebrow and looked at Kim. Jennie groans softly.

-Rosie, well, I'm not talking about your outfit in your last dance practice.

The blonde tightens her grip on Jennie's hand.

-Well, you're prettier than me!

-Rosie...- Jennie blushed a little.

-Excuse me...

The girls turned and saw a couple of teenagers. Rose smiled.

-Yes?

They can see by the teenagers that they are very worried and shy.

-Can we have an autograph?

-Yes, of course.- The girls nodded.

Signing in notebooks, Rose noticed that one of the teenagers wanted to ask something, but was shy.

-Is there something you want to say?

-I wanted to ask you something....- The teenager lowered his head.

-Come on, ask me.- Rose looked at him questioningly.

He scratched the back of his head.

-My friends think... that you said about your relationship only for the sake of PR... Isn't that right?

The girls looked at each other again. Jennie smiled as she hugged Rose.

-That's not true.... We're really dating.

-Cool! Thank you for telling us! And thanks for the autographs.- Teenagers are smiling.

After that, they ran away. Jennie and Rose just laughed and continued their walk.

-Are you sure you're not tired?

-Okay.... I'm a little tired...- Jennie stops, sighing.

Rose chuckles softly and hands the girl the crutches. She takes them, sighing again. Rose hugged Jennie.

-I understand, baby, but we need to wait a little longer....

The girls went home. Roseanne took the crutches from the girl, lifted her in her arms and carried her to the bedroom.

-Does your leg hurt much?

Jennie just smiled and snuggled closer to the blonde.

-A little bit... But the pain is not that bad...

Rose also smiled and put Jennie on the bed and gave her a quick kiss.

-Rosie, it's going to be okay, don't worry.

The girls are going to the venue of the event.

-I'm going to sit in the car, okay? I'm just worried....

Jennie sighs and kisses the girl quickly.

Rose is sitting in the car, looking at Jennie through the tinted car window. Her lover stands among dozens of cameras. Jennie herself is standing quietly. The blonde knows that there is a lot of pain behind that calm face. She is also bothered by the fact that Jennie is standing in heels. Rose is afraid that the girl may hurt her leg again. But all she can do is sit in the car and look out the window. 

The photo shoot ended and Jennie turned to staff. He quickly approached, took her by the hand, and led her in the right direction. Eventually, Jennie was brought one of the crutches. Rose's patience is slowly running out. She is ready to get out of the car, pick up the girl in her arms, and spit on everything to take her to the car. She doesn't care that a lot of attention will be paid to this and all the cameras in this place will be directed at them. All she cares about right now is Jennie.

Jennie is slowly led to the car. Kim gets into the car as soon as she finds herself in Rose's arms. Jennie laughs.

-Rosie~

The blonde slowly releases her.

-You did it. Does your leg hurt much?

Jennie shakes her head, snuggling up to the girl again.

-A little bit... But it probably hurts more because of the heels.

Rose chuckles and hugs Jennie tighter.

-I'm ready to kill the man who made you wear those damn heels.

Jennie laughs softly and reaches out to kiss the girl.

-Thanks for coming with me... It was easier for me to stand there knowing that you were sitting here waiting for me. I can't imagine how I stood it... And I'm also embarrassed that I had to pick up crutches anyway.

Rose smiles.

-It doesn't matter, baby. You did a very good job today. Everyone knows about your injury... So there's nothing wrong with that... But now...What do you want to do when we get home?

Jennie sighs, settling her head more comfortably on the blonde's shoulder.

-I just want to be with you....