Chapter 17: The Real Father (Part 2) (mini-R18)

"My brother, Bu Jinnan, is the head of security at a nearby company," Bu Jinyan explained. "He insisted that I come for a job interview, claiming the pay was higher. He even threatened to tell our parents about an incident where I was almost stabbed last week if I didn't come."

As he settled back into his seat, Bu Jinyan's expression softened as he reflected on his burly brother and their loving parents.

+++++

Inside the room enclosed by glass walls that use switchable privacy glass, an unprecedented event unfolded. Bu Jinyan, partially intoxicated, found himself under attack by Li Mei, who was also moderately drunk.

Earlier that evening....

"So, yeah, I went to an interview. What? Does the suit not look good on me?" Bu Jinyan asked Li Mei jokingly, his chuckle filling the room.

"No, it looks good on you," Li Mei replied, a faint blush tinting her cheeks. Quickly averting her gaze, she reached for a glass of beer and gulped it down with haste.

You have to admit, she was able to get over her emotional turmoil very quickly. Perhaps her mind started activating her coping mechanism. She was probably still in a state of denial and refused to think about or selectively refused to remember what happened in the tea house.

Li Mei suddenly started coughing from drinking too quickly. Bu Jinyan rose from his seat, reached across the table, and began patting her back while moving her glass of beer away.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his expression filled with concern. "Next time, drink slowly," he advised gently.

"I'm sorry," Li Mei replied softly.

"You don't have to apologize," Bu Jinyan reassured her with a warm smile, recalling how her mood had improved after their conversation. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

The next hour was enjoyable for both of them. They discussed random topics, mostly everyday events such as double-checking if you locked your door. Bu Jinyan did most of the talking, while Li Mei occasionally interjected with a sentence or two. Their laughter filled the room, so hearty that tears welled up in their eyes.

They drank heavily until the small table was cluttered with empty glasses, leaving no space for anything else. Bu Jinyan was surprised by Li Mei's capacity for alcohol. "You're good at drinking," he remarked, guiding her to the lounge area of the room as they awaited their new orders.

"Of course, if I was the second heaviest drinker during our university days, then nobody could claim to be the first," she announced proudly, lifting her chest and smiling smugly.

"Hahahaha!" Bu Jinyan laughed, and they both tumbled onto the couch. Li Mei landed on her back, while Bu Jinyan, using both arms for support, ended up on top of her.

Before their intoxicated brains could fully process what had happened, they both heard a knock at the door. As they looked up towards the source of the sound, they saw the waiter carrying their order, his expression shocked and followed by a blush spreading across his face.

Bu Jinyan sprang into action, quickly rising to assist the waiter in setting up the small table next to the couch. Meanwhile, Li Mei remained lying down, gazing up at the ceiling. As the waiter prepared to leave, he winked at Bu Jinyan and remarked, "Good luck, brother Jinyan," with a smirk. Before departing in haste, he ensured to activate the glass privacy setting and locked the door behind him.

Bu Jinyan, amused by his friend and coworker's antics, remained rooted to the floor. As he reached to turn off the switch, intending to return the white glass wall to its transparent state, Li Mei called out to him.

"Jinyan, help me, I can't stand up," she said, her tone carefree.

He abandoned his position without unlocking the door or changing the glass wall back to its transparent state.

As the table was being set up, Li Mei experienced an epiphany. She realized that Wang Haoran was not happy when he was with her. However, before she could dwell on this revelation, her coping mechanism kicked in, and she abruptly forgot her thoughts. Softly, she called out to Bu Jinyan for help.

With Bu Jinyan's assistance, Li Mei managed to sit properly, but she unexpectedly hugged him. As they fell onto the couch once more, Li Mei found herself on top of Bu Jinyan this time. Frowning slightly, she realized that her face was pressed against his chest rather than meeting his gaze. She shifted, propping herself up on her elbows, and crawled up until she was face to face with Bu Jinyan.

"Hmmmm, that's better," Li Mei murmured, inching closer to Bu Jinyan. She closed her eyes, intending to kiss him, but as she did, she frowned and abruptly opened her eyes.

Bu Jinyan was willing to cook rice with Li Mei until dawn but he needed to discuss something with her first. He covered his mouth with his hand, a sign that he wanted to speak with her.

"Are you single?" Bu Jinyan asked, his tone serious.

"Yes," she replied.

As she moved to lick his lips, Bu Jinyan stopped her once more.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked again.

"Yes," she confirmed.

"I like you but—" Before Bu Jinyan could finish his sentence, his lips were blocked by the ever-eager Li Mei.

She licked his lips from top to bottom with her eyes closed. When she couldn't get enough she pried his lips open. Bu Jinyan cooperated and opened his mouth and let her enter. His tongue was sucked and licked. Li Mei wrestled and massaged his tongue until she could feel his member get hard. She left his tongue followed by a trail of silver lines, lifted his shirt, and sucked on his nipples while grinding her buttocks over his groin.

"Ahhhh" she moaned while feeling her wet panty get soaking wet. "This feels good" she added.

She licked Bu Jinyan's right nipple while playing with the other using her fingers. She didn't forget to pinch both nipples with her teeth and fingernails. She alternates between licking, sucking, and pinching.

"Hmmmmm" Bu Jinyan groaned. He couldn't look directly at what Li Mei was doing. It was too erotic for him who only had one girlfriend his whole twenty-four years of existence. He was a skinny handsome fellow two years ago, and at that time, his girlfriend for one year who fell in love with his face left him for a bodybuilder. This made him start working out. He snapped back to the present when Li Mei started removing all her clothes while sitting on top of his abdomen.

Bu Jinyan was so horny but was in shock and was not sure what to do when faced with a dominant partner. After removing all her clothes, Li Mei faced the other way while still sitting over Bu Jinyan's hard abdomen. She noticed his six-pack abdominal muscles and massaged them a bit with a smile on her face with satisfaction. Then, she traced her fingers down towards the man's mermaid line while she slid her buttocks back all the way toward Bu Jinyan's face. She made sure that her flower hole was just sitting on top of his mouth.

"Haaaa, Hmmmm", she moaned while feeling the warm breath coming from Bu Jinyan's nose.

The night went on with Bu Jinyan at the mercy of Li Mei.

(Author: Guys, please observe proper precautions before and after you know what. Mainly use protection especially a condom(male/female) before and urinate after XD)