Chapter 34 - It is, what it is (4)

We, both of us kept going forward, and for some reason, there isn't any other enemies we found since that one room. Something fishy for sure, but I don't care.
Suddenly, a notification popped up in front of me.
[Congratulations! Congratulations!]
[Dungeon, Scorching Mists, is the first dungeon the Earthlings conquered!]
[What kind of exciting rewards there is? You asking that?]
[Why not check it by yourself? Good luck people of the Earth!]
I immediately turned my head to Stella. It seems she also got that system message.
"Scorching, and Mist huh? I don't know whether those people lucky or have some sort of knowledge, but that really is tailor-made for them especially with a wind magic user in their team."
"You think it was Lain's, Rinka?"
"Who else would enter these unknown building and succesfully conquered it in such short amount of time?"
"True that, anyway, shall we keep moving?"
"Sure."

We've met with a track, a roller-coaster track. Is it really a literal meaning? the name of this dungeon popped up into my brain once again. 'Roller-Coaster of Magic'
While I pondering about it, I heard such loud engine sound coming from the vicinity of the tracks. And swoooosh, a really fast roller-coaster looping around, following it's track.
"That surprised me."
"It's so fast, I'm betting it used magic as it's power."
I tried to catch a glimpse of it using Astral Vision enchanced vision and Appraisal, but it was too fast, I can't process things.
"Can't you like, freeze it?"
"Freeze? I'm a waterbender!"
"Well, you definitely should be able to bend the water to frozen state, no?"
"Actually, I haven't tried it."
[Hahahahahaha]
[Welcome to my Dungeon!]
The moving roller-coaster, actually speak? I mean, it's was called 'of Magic', but didn't expect for it to talk.
"Your dungeon?"
[Oh? You can talk to me! I'm so happy!]
It move, even more faster now, the tracks changed from circling around the room to circling around the whole dungeon now.
"What should I do to conquer this dungeon?"
[You really asking that to me? That's so funny!]
[HAHAHAHA, Alright, Jump onto me and ride me!]
[If you can handle the whole tracks of magic, I'll let you go and announce you as the conqueror of this dungeon!]
The roller-coaster, teleported straight in front of us, It simply spawned the track out of nowhere, yet it was connected everywhere. What a magic!
"Rinka? Who you talking to?"
"You can't hear that roller-coaster train talking?"
She shook her head, "So, what they want from us?"
"Ride the roller coaster."
"What?"
"C'mon, hop in." As I jump straight to the seat at once.
"I don't think it'll be alright."
"I never said it will, but is there any other option?"
"There is, you the only one to ride it and I wait here."
"Is that fine for you?" I asked, looking at Stella, but I was asking to the 'dungeon master' far behind her, in the dark spaces of that reach nowhere.
"You talking to me?"
[No, Everyone must have some fun before it reach the climax!]
"And it answered, you need to go in or we stuck here forever."
"...umm."
"I'll protect you for whatever happen."
She hesitates, but bravely taking a step further, more steps, till she reach the roller coaster.
"You promise? No, You must promise!"
And she jumped into it, sitting next to me.
[Use your seatbelt and of course, the roller coaster restraints!]
Magically, both the seatbelt and restraints spawned to the seat at once, literally spawned.
"They want us to use it."
[You ready?]
[Hang on tight!]
[We will start in 3!][2!][1!]
I simply dozed off, activating Astral Vision, making it follow my body.
"AAAAAAAAAAA" Stella, screaming at first speed drop.
Fire magic, Water magic, Wind magic, Light and Darkness magic, Nature or plant? Appraisal saying it was Nature magic. First room was filled with low-level magic of that 6 elements. We keep circling, looping, gaining even more speed and we arrived at the second room.
It was even more bizzare, the tracks getting dusty from Sand magic, Icy from Ice magic, Melting from High-level fire magic, and gone by the Illumination of Light magic with help of Shadow magic.
Now, I understand why Kaku want me to go here. The more magic I saw and experience, the more chance it'll get into Magic Nullification 'Known Magic'.
"Hahaha, this is the best!"
"How can you be laughing at this!?!?!"
"THIS IS WAY TOO FAST!"
"Relax your body, and think, that it'll not let you fall to anything."
"Relax, and think?"
"And now, see the attraction of the magic from everywhere in the whole dungeon!"
[HAHAHAHA, YOU KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN!]
[I LIKE YOU, I DON'T MIND GIVING IT TO YOU!]
[I know You was kinda cheating, but It's not a problem as long as you have FUN!]
[EVERYONE WIN!]
While I was trying to chat with the dungeon master, my vision was stuck, to the face of Stella fascinated by the bunch of magic that was popping everywhere. Why I can't turn my face away from hers?
[Congratulations! You both have succeeded at riding this tracks!]
[Be happy, for you have conquered Roller-Coaster of Magic!]
The roller-coaster, trying to slowing down, eventually stopped straight in front of a chest-like thing.
[Open it up, and you'll teleported to the entrance!]
[You can ride this again anytime you wanted to!]
"They say we need to open that thing, and it'll let us leave?"
"Uhhhh, I'm still dizzy. How can you stay sane like that?"
"I'm cheating, of course."
"Hmph, as expected!"
We both getting out of the roller coaster, and opened the chest.
[Teleporting.]
A light, was shining around us, and in the blink of an eye, we have arrived at the entrance, but the door was wide open.
I extened my arms, trying to grab hers. "Shall we go home?" 
The moment both of us step outside the dungeon entrance, a notification popping.
[Congratulations! Congratulations!]
[Dungeon, Roller-Coaster of Magic, has been conquered!]
[What kind of exciting rewards there is? You asking that?]
[Why not check it by yourself? Good luck people of the Earth!]
Exciting rewards, huh? I haven't checked what it gave me.
"What did you get?"
"An Ice magic instruction!"
"Wait, Ice magic actually exist? I was only joking there."
"Well, water indeed could be frozen, so it kinda make sense."
"Anyway, what do you get?"
[Rewards of the Dungeon]
[You're the first to be acknowledged by the dungeon master!]
[Skill, Track Summoning, acquired.]
[Skill, Roller-coaster Summoning, acquired.]
[Skill, Astral-Spatial Teleport (partial), acquired.]
What the heck, teleport?
"I get something weird, a teleport skill even though it say partial like your sword dance."
"Why I didn't get it too?!?"
"I don't know, you shouldn't ask that to me."