CHAPTER 9 ● SAVING HER BROTHER

Rudhransh/ pov...

"Fuck !! Who is coming now "
Once I heard the footsteps approaching the room, I swiftly got out of bed and slipped under it to hide. I waited nervously until realizing the person had not entered the room but had passed by. I let out a sigh of relief, realizing I was safe for now.

But Feeling sorry for myself, wondering why I have to sneak around like a thief when I have the power to claim her openly in front of everyone, to whisk her away right before their eyes, to do whatever I please. But there's this voice in my heart urging me not to hurt her or her family by taking any wrong actions.

"But , if it comes down to it, I won't hesitate to do whatever it takes, even if it means causing harm to her family, just to have her."

so I kind of set those thoughts aside until I tried to get out from under the bed and accidentally banged my head on the sharp edge.
"Ouch, that hurt and definitely made me scream in pain!

"Ouch! Damm it, that hurt!""" I rubbed my head to get relief from the pain and came out from under the bed..."

Seeing my princess sleeping peacefully made all my pain disappear. A genuine smile formed on my face as I looked at her. I don't know why, but whenever she's by my side, I feel like a new person. I'm not the Rudransh Agnivanshi known for his brutally
anymore - I'm becoming someone new, someone who's slowly falling for a girl..
Maybe who is changing him..

"But I don't want to change myself, I don't want to be weak for anyone."

Putting all that aside, I walked over to the door of the room, locked it from inside, then returned to lay down near my darling. Right now, I just want to enjoy this moment with her, without any worries about the past or future."

"When she's by my side, everything just feels right. I can't help but think that maybe she means more to me than anyone else. Ever since discovering she's my Prisha, my mind is consumed by thoughts of her. All I want now is to have her by my side forever," I whispered, nuzzling my cheek against hers.

"As she's near me, I find myself at peace, not needing my medication. With my eyes closed, I murmured softly into her ear for the last time and doss off , 'When I'm with you, I don't need anything else.'..

----------‐-----------------------

Author / pov ....

, new day, new morning! The sun is shining everywhere. Prisha was all cozy in her bed when she felt the sun rays on her face. She slowly opened her eyes, but ended up feeling a heavy head, almost like she got whacked with something big.

"Ugh, why does my head hurt so much?" she groaned. But then she noticed something else - a man's scent in her room , which added to her confusion.

Getting up from her bed, she checked her room and saw that the balcony door was locked. She realized that even her room door was locked. Thinking to herself, she said,
"I've been overthinking things lately."

"Wait last night I was studying near window how I end up on bed "
she remembered she was studying near the window, so how did she end up on the bed?

"Maybe I have fallen asleep, this has happened to me before too." She thought only then
she glanced at the clock and noticed it was 8:00 a.m., making her anxious. "I'm late for college, gotta hurry up," she urged herself...

Then she grabbed her clothes from the cupboard and headed to the bathroom to start her morning routine...

---------------------

Shreyansh is on his way to the office for a crucial meeting. There's a car in front of him and another behind him. Lately, he's been really worried about his and his family's safety. He's been receiving threatening messages and his family has even faced some attacks. He's been trying hard to figure out who's behind all of this, but hasn't been able to get any information yet.