Chapter 2

Anna's POV

I had been 6 weeks since I saw him . I felt lonely and sometimes I just want to go home and kiss him . I hated this feeling , I am supposed to be angry but the stupid mate bond isn't letting me do it .

I'd been feeling nauseous this week and I'd gotten weird cravings too . I got tired easily eventhough I didn't do anything and I got very emotional , I knew what these symptoms meant but I need to make sure. That's why I drove to the town to buy some test this morning . Right now , I am facing the 3 pregnancy tests with the positive sign on each of them .

How could this happen ? No ... No ..... No! I don't want to keep his child ! I-I have to get an abortion ! I dumped the test into a plastic bag and threw it into the dustbin . I picked up my wallet and took out my savings . I left my room and went downstairs . Chloe and Ashley were making breakfast at the kitchen while Xavier and Chris were watching TV .

Great , now is the perfect chance to escape .

I walked slowly to the front door , opened it and closed it back slowly . When I was outside , I ran to my car and drove back to the town ,only this time my destination was the hospital .

When I reached the hospital I went in and made an appointment to meet the doctor . Just as I was about to enter the room , two arms pulled me back and dragged me out of the hospital .

"Are you crazy ?! " Chloe shouted .

"I'm not crazy, I don't want his baby inside me , I am not going to keep it !" I argued.

"Think of the babies Anna , they didn't choose to be made . You are being selfish Anna !"

I was about to argued back but stopped once I registered what she told me . " Babies ? " I muttered , completely shocked .

Chloe was still holding my hands tightly when she answered me " Yes , Ashley and I can smell more than one smell inside you . We know that you're pregnant last week . You aren't killing one baby Anna , you are killing 2 of them. "

"T-twins ?" I asked . How the heck am I supposed to handle two of them ?

" Listen Anna , I know this is a big problem but Chloe and I will support you along with our mates . Just please ....you can't murder two innocent babies . They haven't even start their life yet , won't it be cruel to end it ? "

I wanted to reconsider it but that night's memory kept on haunting me . No , if I kept these children , I'd have to face him one day . I planned to end my life next month so no , I will not delay my suicide plan .

I shook my head and said " I won't keep them Ashley . No matter how many babies I have will not change my decision . " Ashley seemed shock but her shock quickly turned into anger .

"WHY NOT ?! SERIOUSLY ANNA RINA CAREY , WE RAISE YOU BETTER THAN THIS !" Ashley screamed and this time Chloe had to stop her from hitting me .

I felt angry at her because this is my life not hers !

"I don't want to keep them ." I whispered , not meeting her eyes .

"WHY NOT !" I cringed and moved away from her . Stepping into my own car , I drove away from her .

I came to a house , and knocked in the door . Seconds later , the door opened and an old man is standing in front of me .

"Anna ?"

"Hi grandpa max ." I smiled , returning the hug that he gave me .