Reviews: Fairytale

Thoughts: This book has been good. It isn't great, it isn't terrible, it's just the right amount of it. I'll give this a 3.0-star rating because of all the pacing and setting. Read the 'Part Two' section below to know more about it. 

Chapters read: Three chapters

Total chapters: 4 chapters of the story, 8 total parts. 

Recommended (Yes/No)

This book is for sure recommended! With great descriptions and well-developed characters, this book is for sure a great love story. 

Part 2 Section

Characters: (7/10)

The characters aren't bad, they aren't strongly developed, and instead, they're all JUST RIGHT. Here's a strong tip that I recommend: Don't go too deep, and don't create them weak either. Answer at least 25-50 questions about the characters. This will help them. Instead of answering 10-20 questions, which is too less, and instead of answering 75-100 questions, which can make you explain too much about your characters, answer an estimated amount of 25-50 questions. That'll make your story much stronger!

World/Setting (5/10)

As I can explain so far, the world and the setting aren't told really well in the story. I'd say that at the beginning, it was SUPER! Then we came to the middle to the story to find out that the world isn't all that good. Lastly, we came to the ending of each chapter, and it needs lots of improvement. I'd say that the beginning is a 7 out of 10, the middle of each chapter is a 5 out of 10, and the end of each chapter is a 3 out of 10. Please: Work on this extremely well! Editing is an honest request!

Pacing (7/10)

Honestly, the pacing isn't bad. It's good in a way that I cannot explain. It tells the story in an all new and different perspective. It changes the whole thing of the novel. Please keep this up. It's still good, but what I don't like about it is that it goes from fast and stressed pacing to slow and boring pacing. 

Dialogue (10/10)

Oh my gosh! The dialogue is a 10 out of 10! You did an amazing job here, writer! This is the best part of the story that sucks me into the story right away! Please write more of this. . . I wanna know more!

Plot (9/10)

This story has TOO good of a plot to resist reading! The plot matches the description and the blurb, and it also SHOWS the story instead of TELLING it. When you're telling a story, you don't know that you're also scaring your readers away, but when you're showing a story in a more advanced way, your readers will keep coming and will enter a door into an unknown path that'll leave them FASCINATED! 

Story/Writing (6/10)

The story itself has a unique idea and great characters, but what I've noticed is that the story doesn't include an entertaining world or a setting. Also, it doesn't include as much description as it does in showing it. I'd say that the story style and writing itself is okay, but everything in the whole story doesn't have tons of setting descriptions as it does with the plot, characters, and the dialogue. 

Show, Don't Tell Rule (10/10)

This is one of the most respectful novels that actually knows how to show, and not tell. This novel has been too good to not read. For all the romance gals and bros out there, this is one of the #1 best romance novels I've ever read. Must read for all those romance lovers.  

Total points: 42/70

Percent: 67%

Note: I hope I wasn't too rude right there. Remember: This is my thoughts and my ideas. I do not want you to be offended by these. Thank you for your understanding. 

Authors warning: 

These are all my thoughts. You can like them or dislike them. If you don't like them, do not attack me in the comments. If so, I will report you and ban you from entering any other contests. Therefore, never reviewing your work again.