Chapter 6

'You think you could accept with such cruel words? tell me boy, you're fear to running away from me, then think this show me your true answer from this trial.'

Episode 6: Contract 2 and Herta's Story

As Caelus, March, and Dan Heng ran towards the elevator, the entrance was opened up for them, the legion was about to attack but March shot right in the head. "Now!" Dan Heng said. as they enter the elevator, Caelus pressed the button to 1st floor. they group panted as they sat on the floor while the elevator was still going down. "they are so many of them, but I don't know why....ha..." Caelus sigh in defeat. "It's because they don't like..." March blurted out. "Nothing." she looked away. when the elevator stopped their destination, as it slowly open to them. 

"Freeze!" a guard said in a serious tone making them surprised.  as for the other guard his eyes widen and saws the Astral Express Crew. "B-Brother Dan Heng and Sister March!" the guard saluted to them. Caelus looked at the two of them 'Astral Express Crew..?'

That's when a boy with white hair with black tips in the front and his bangs tied up into a ponytail, wearing his combat gear, a badge on his chest. Arlan the head of 's security department. "Ah Dan Heng you came back?" Arlan crossed his arms. Dan Heng stayed silent and nodded. Arlan notice he saws Caelus. "oh and you?" Arlan asked the Trailblazer. "uh.. my name is Caelus." Caelus said, his sweat was coming out from his forehead making March giggle. it was cute. "Caelus? you mean he's..." he looked at him one more time. "I see, so what do you want to ask about?" Arlan inquired. Caelus looked back and Dan Heng but in silence. "well the truth is..." Caelus took a big deep breath. Dan Heng cuts him off. "Arlan we need to talk to Herta." Dan Heng said, which Arlan looked at him. "For?" Dan Heng closed his eyes. "we encounter a 'servant' at the control room." 

Arlan's eyes widen in shock. "What do you say...? when did you encounter the 'servant' in the first place?" Dan Heng looked at Caelus. "Yes we did encounter the 'servant' in the control room but I asked her to make a contract with me." out of the blue. the guards shivered, Arlan backed away a little bit. "are you crazy... that 'servant' was..." when the door was opened interrupting the conversation. "oh are we interrupt something important?" a girl asked as they turn to two girls one in the left was a girl with bright blue eyes and her hair was darkish pink, her was tied on the right, she wears similar to Arlan's clothes and a badge around her neck. on the right was a girl with lavender eyes and greyish brown hair, her clothes are different from the one like Asta and March, she looks like a doll.

"Madam Herta and Lady Asta." The guard saluted to the master and and lead. "I believe, you have something to discuss with me right?" Herta said looking at Caelus in the eye. "Yes.. the truth is.." Caelus discuss about the 'servant' they encounter in the control wearing a mask covering her eyes.. "Oh my!" Asta cover mouth in shock, Herta's raised in eyebrow. "So you met Rei right?" Herta said. Caelus was confused. "Rei? who's that?" Caelus asked. everyone faced palm at the boy. "You don't know who Rei is!?" the guard said with an angry tone. Caelus shook his head a 'no'

"It's the 'servant' you met at the control room." Herta said. making Caelus eyes widen. 'so that's her name.' Caelus thought. "so what's so special about that 'servant'?" March asked. Herta closed her eyes. "I'll tell you a story about her."

Flashback at Ruan Mei's Labatory

Herta was walking with Asta and Arlan to visit Ruan Mei who was Ritsuka (Guda) and Da Vinci Daughter. with that the Society Club were beginning working on their meetings. when the three of them stopped and saws Dr.Raito who was playing with someone else. 'Raito? what's he doing here.' Herta looked at Raito who was happy, they never seen him smiled like that, as they looked at the person on their right, Ruan Mei was watching hugging someone tightly on the back. 'Mei?' Herta looked silently and her eyes widen staring at a beautiful women who was wearing a mask covering her eyes, her hair was dark as the nightless skies, she's was like in her 20's. her clothes are black. it's like she came out from a fairytale book. Herta blinked several times as the group walked closer. 

*Dr.Ratio.* Herta greet the doctor, Raito looked and turn to Herta and her colleagues. *Ah greetings to you Madam Herta, Asta and Arlan.* Raito greet them back in a smooth way. the women slowly looked at the little girl quietly, Herta was surprised and looked back at her. *is this the rumored servant that Fujimaru created?* Herta thought. Avalanche kept silence to her meeting but suddenly gets up from her seat and walked away from Herta and her group. *ah.* Ruan Mei was about to go after her but Raito grabbed her arm. *Ruan Mei.* Ruan Mei glared at Dr.Raito. *let go Raito this instant.* Ruan said making Raito sigh. *let her be, she wants to see Cerberus because you think he might hurt her and now you want separate them again like you did?* Raito answered to the scientist making Ruan Mei kept her mouth shut as she walked away from the group. Herta followed by Arlan and Asta.

'Ruan...'

End Flashback

"..." Caelus looked down at the girl as Dan Heng and March 7th also kept silence, no wonder how that servant have been worried about her brother. "That's when Ruan Mei, separated those two like they were siblings. In fact Ruan Mei wanted Rei to stay close to her." Herta said. Caelus was about to say something.

A red flash light sounded the alarm. "What Is that sound!?" March 7th said, when someone called on Asta's phone. "Lady Asta there's been an emergency!" A scientist exclaim. "There has!? What's going on Report!" Asta exclaimed. "T-there's a doombeast out of the station area!" The scientist said. "No..." Asta said in disbelief. Herta notice there's trouble going on. "Asta, evacuate the people to safety. Arlan I want you to take them safe is that clear?" Herta said. "Yes Madam Herta!" Asta and Arlan said, as they left the room. Herta looked at the Caelus and kept quiet. "Are you gonna run away?" She inquired, Caelus clench his fist tightly.

'No I have to...' Caelus couldn't decide he wants to escape his fate, he wanted to protect them and save his sister! "No I'm not gonna runaway!?" Caelus yelled. Dan Heng was impressed and March 7th saw Caelus in a cool way. Herta let out a smile on her face. "Hpmh.. suit yourself boy." Herta said. Caelus looked at Dan heng and March 7th. "Let's go!" Caelus followed as the group left the area. Herta closed her eyes and sigh.

'Well said... let's see you could accept her right?'