Vol 2. - Chapter 16

*Hold your Fire!*

*C-commander Gepard!*

Episode 16: Gepard vs Avalanche

As the young man walks making the Guards making way for their Captain. Avalanche wasn't impressed and glared at the man. she notice something about him. *...* Gepard analyze the girl while Avalanche looked back. *El Servant.* Gepard said. Avalanche notice as she bit her lip. *I assumed you're...* Gepard place his hand in respect. *My name is Gepard Landau, I'm the captain of the Silvermane Guards, I here by to challenge you *pest*. Gepard said coldly making Avalanche eyes went even dark. *Rei!* Caelus called her. *Don't! it between me and that man!* Avalanche exclaimed with such malice.

When Caelus realized Sampo and Medusa have escaped. Dan Heng and March watched at the two, a tension between the captain and servant. *Captain!* the guard said. *Stand ground.* Gepard order the soldier as they saluted him. *Y-yes Captain!* as they guards stand their ground. *Rei.* Caelus wanted to help but it's no use. The captain and servant get their stance for combat, Gepard didn't use his canon and uses combat, Avalanche gets ready for battle.

Silence, as the snow dropped from the branch, as Avalanche rushed towards Gepard, Gepard follows her movements. Avalanche uses her kicks but Gepard caught her leg as he swings her away. *Rei!* Caelus cried, Avalanche jump backwards. (when did he...) Avalanche sense a servant who was around him. Avalanche raised an eyebrow. *A presume, you have a servant around you right?* Avalanche said. Gepard silence himself. *no, why would I have a servant around me.* Gepard asked. *beats me but...* Avalanche gripped her fist crackling her own knuckles. *I'm gonna beat the hell of you!* Avalanche said as she rushed to Gepard, Gepard looked towards Avalanche as he lower his stance, Gepard closed his eyes and grabbed her leg again, Avalanche gripped his arm over her leg as she caught him in the ground with a wham! *CAPTAIN GEPARD!* the guards roared. Gepard was absolutely shocked. He lost to a servant that easily? (I lost...?) Gepard thought.

As Caelus and the group rushed towards Avalanche. *Rei! please let him go!* Caelus ordered but Avalanche didn't listen to him. *...* Avalanche was about to kill him. *Rei...* Caelus tried but March went to Avalanche.

SLAP!

Everyone gasped, Gepard was surprised. Avalanche stared at March. March stared at her gaze. *Enough Rei, look around you.* March cried, Avalanche looked at them making her unsettle. her eyes went back to normal as she let go of Gepard. *Sorry.* Avalanche apologized. March felt she was about to collapse. Dan Heng held her. *March.* March hugged Dan Heng taking deep breaths. Caelus gripped his fist tightly.

After the fight, Avalanche stayed close to Caelus. Gepard and his men are standing right next to him. Gepard crossing his arms. *So you came to find a Stellaron am I right?* Gepard asked. *Yes.* Caelus answered, as he handed the reports from Himeko and Welt. *Here are the reports, that came from Jarilo-IV.* Gepard looked as he took the reports from the boy, checking if they are true or not. not only that, Gepard;s eyes widen. *That dragon...* he mutter under is breath. *Captain!* the guard came up to him. Gepard looked at him. *A report from Madam Guardian sir! she said return immediately.* the guard said. Gepard sigh as he gave the reports back to Caelus. *Alright, I'll be there soon, ill be coming back now for now.* Gepard said. *Ha!* as the messenger ran through the snowy field.

*So who are you people? why you came in this planet?* Gepard asked. *Well, we are from the Astral Express.* Caelus said. *From the stars? so it's true.* Gepard sigh. *if you all wanna come along, I'll take you to the city of Belobog.* Gepard didn't look back as he order his men. *Men! we are going back to the city now!* Gepard commanded. *Sir!* as the guards saluted to their captain as they walked out through the snow. *Let's go.* Gepard said as the express followed him.

Far from the snowy trees, a black bird was watching them as it flew away.