Chapter 9

*Ah.* Avalanche was grabbed by Himeko, Caelus couldn't see Avalanche as he lost unconscious

Episode 9: Let our journey begin

*Ngh...hmm...* Caelus groaned as he heard some noises outside of the room. as he slowly opened his eyes slowly. * Where am i...?* Caelus, he looked around the room. *Boy, you're awake.* Caelus to see Herta. as he jumped out from the bed. *Oh Ma - Herta puts a finger silenced his lips. *No, no, don;t call me Madam, just Herta.* Herta said before Caelus nodded his head quietly. *Well, since that damn beast was taken out, I'll make sure that this incident won't happen again. you are the hero of Herta Spaceship.* Herta demanded. Caelus blinked serval times. *Wait I'm a hero now? but what am I? "Caelus paused his thoughts, and his eyes widened. *Avalanche!? I forgot about her!?* Caelus looked over at Herta. 

*Where's Avalanche!?* Caelus exclaimed. Herta kept quiet as she pointed the door next to him. *she's in the other room along with Himeko and the other crew members.* Caelus gets off from the bed and rushes to the door next door. Caelus opens the door widely, he saws Himeko, Dan Heng, and March 7th. *You're awake?* Himeko said. Caelus looked over at the red head beauty. 

*Where is she?* Caelus said. *Who?* she answered. *Avalanche...* Caelus mutters himself. * You're awake...* A cold, dark voice shivered the boy, as the group turned to see the servant women. *...* Avalanche didn't say anything but a stoic look on her face. *ah... Avalanche...* Caelus gazes at the women. *Ha... I knew you weren't ready for her.* Herta said walked in the room along with Asta and Arlan. Avalanche stared at Herta as she placed her hand on the chest with respect, making the Astral Express surprised.

*Lady Herta.* Avalanche said with no emotions. *Oh dear, Rei, you shouldn't be cold to our guests.* Herta said, looking back at her gaze. *...* Avalanche bowed her head down. *Wow, I never saw her like this, "March said. *This is the first time I ever seen her like this.* Dan Heng said. *Herta, since the beast was defeated, is there anything else that we can have for in exchange?* Himeko inquired. Herta sighs. * As for an exchange, she looked over at Caelus. *Boy, what do you want to do?* Caelus looked over at Herta. *Eh?* Herta gets closer to him. * Do you want to join the Astral Express, or do you want to stay?* Herta said. Caelus doesn't know what to do, he couldn't but his sister, he wanted to... save her. Caelus shut his eyes and opens them seriously. *I will join Express Crew.* making everyone surprised. Herta smirk a bit. "That's all I want to hear." Herta said.

Caelus looked over at Avalanche. "Avalanche." The servant eyes were cold, making Caelus nervous as he snapped himself. "Avalanche, let's save them together." Caelus held her hand tightly, Avalanche stared at him for a second. "Is this your answer...?" Avalanche answered. Caelus shut his eyes instead. Avalanche chuckle. "Understood. I'll go with you Master." Caelus's eyes widened as he hugged her.

"Thank you." Caelus whispers. As the Astral Express Crew were at the station, Caelus, Avalanche, Dan Heng, March, and Himeko walked back to the Express. This is followed by Herta, who was escorted by Asta and Arlan. Himeko and Herta shook hands. "Thank you, Herta-sama, for everything." Himeko said.

"Likewise, Himeko." Herta said. Asta and Arlan walked up to Caelus and Avalanche. "Oi." Arlan called Caelus as he placed his hand on his hip. Caelus looks at Arlan. "You better take care of her for us." Arlan said. Caelus coughed. "O-oh, of course, I won't let you down." Caelus said nervously. Asta walked up to Avalanche and hugged her. "Take care, Avalanche." Asta smiled at the servant, making her silent. Herta walked up to Caelus.

"Boy, take care of our servant. She special so don't let her get hurt. Is that clear." Herta's eyes darken at the boy's gaze, making him shiver. "Yes, yes, I won't let you down." Caelus felt his sweat coming out from his forehead. As the crew went inside the Express. Caelus looked at Avalanche. She still has no emotions. Caelus grabbed her hand gently. "Let's go, Avalanche." Caelus said softly towards her. Avalanche nodded as they entered the Express to bid farewell.

As Arlan, Asta, and Herta waved at them outside of the station. Avalanche stared at the window. She took something out of her pocket as she took out her pendant, as she held it onto her chest.

'Trent.'