CHAPTER NINETY TWO

"Kojirou is my first born child, so because of the rules of the Satsuki clan, the eldest is automatically the heir until any other siblings prove other wise, then they can become heir." She explained.

"At the time, because I was the head of the clan, it was mandatory for me to take the heir under my wing and train him to be a leader too. I genuinely wouldn't have minded Isamu being with Kojirou, if his hate for the Satsuki's wasn't so strong."

"Isamu, wanted to be the one in power, but because he didn't hold that much of a significant position in the Satsuki clan, since he's pretty much considered an outsider, he couldn't have any contact with Kojirou. And I did well in preventing him from doing so."

Akemi continued to stare right at Kenji, taking in his expressions that he was attempting to hide, but his surprise couldn't be contained.

"Remember the rule I said?" She questioned, to which they nodded.

"Isamu took that into consideration, so he decided to have another child that would surpass Kojirou. That's when he hit up a prostitute, who he claimed to be his lover, but I didn't care because that wasn't relevant to me at the time."

"Then he had you 3 years after Kojirou was born." Kenji's hands clenched tightly at this.

Kojirou was never aware of any of this, he was quite shocked at everything she was saying and how well she had managed to keep this information hidden.

"He began to do numerous things for him to become better than Kojirou since he was merely 2 years old." She said, looking over at the rest of them.

All eyes went over towards Kenji who stared with a deadly look towards Akemi.

"Essentially Kenji, Isamu's greed for power is what brought you into this world."

That struck many memories within him that left a bitter taste in his mouth, he gritted his teeth, glaring with utmost hatred.

"At some point Isamu found the Shihai Suru and with that he had the plan of assassinating both me and Kojirou, to take over our place." She said, drumming her nails against the table.

'Shihai Suru, what is that?' Kenji thought, his brows furrowing.

"It was a stupid and rushed idea that he acted on purely because he was angry at the fact I rejected Kenji as the 'heir' of the clan."

Kojirou could vividly remember that moment in time when he was 11, but he didnt know it was for that reason, it was the one time that he could clearly see Akemi worry for him.

She could've not saved him from the burning house, and just allowed him to escape off of his own skills.

Inatead, she had acted purely on her motherly instincts.

After that day, he had never seen that side of her, ever again.

"Gosh was he annoying, so I killed him. But it seemed as though he knew the outcome and he handed the plans he had with the Shihai Suru down to Kenji." She said, locking eyes with said man who held a look of puzzlement.

"What is this bullshit you're talking about?" Kenji questioned, growing frustrated and irritated.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She taunted.

"Tell me right now, you're beginning to annoy me." He said, leaning forward.

"Will it bother you if I dont?" She snapped.

He opened his mouth to speak, but she had lifted a slender finger, halting him from saying a word.

"Hold that." She said, flicking her hair off her shoulder.