chapter 3

You break your kiss for air feeling like you are coming down from the most amazing high, and before you know it, Daryl is sucking on your neck determined to leave marks while you can feel his pelvis thrusting lightly against you, the urge to fuck you taking control of his body. He hooks his hips down low and presses his growing bulge right in between your legs. You quiver slightly, feeling it twitch against you through his jeans. He whispers in your ears. "Olivia, I need you, I need you so bad," before latching onto your neck again while tugging your hair. You let out a small cry of need before begging him "Fuck me Daryl, please ..please fuck me"

He opens the door of the hay storage and pulls you in, latching it behind you. He turns to see you sprawled out on the hay staring at him with lust in your eyes and unbuttons his shirt and climbs over you. He kisses you long and deep, lingering small kisses on your lips, brushing your hair to the side of your face. "Olivia you're so beautiful" He kisses you again softly and then more urgently, his hands wander up your shirt and caress your breasts through your bra groaning into your mouth as he grips your breasts firmly. You can feel his bulge growing through his jeans. He slowly rolls his hips and thrusts against your groin, pressing his bulge briefly against you, teasing you. He quickly unbuttons and pulls off your shirt and bra, breaking the kiss momentarily to look at you, you hear a barely audible "whoa" before he licks his lips and latches onto your nipple, licking and biting it gently and massaging the other one with his hand trying to send you over the edge. "Daryl" you moan wrapping your legs around his waist in attempts to rub against him more, "mm..yes" he responds against your skin leaving a trail of kisses as he makes his way to your other breast" You breathe heavily against his chest, the need to fuck him overtaking your entire brain. "I.. have.... needs.... dammit Daryl" you say bucking your hips against him, practically shaking with desire.

Daryl rests his chin on your chest, smiling deviously up at you. "Oh? you mean these needs?" He drags his fingers down your belly and under the cloth of your jeans, the tip of his middle finger sliding over your lips playing with them, "oh my" He whispers, kissing your chest "You do have needs" He makes a trail south and swiftly tugs both your jeans and underwear off in one motion. You shrug them and your shoes off your ankles eagerly, ready.