chapter 4

"Oh no, not yet Darling, today could be my last day, I'm going to fucking cherish you" And before you could even question, his lips were on you, his tongue playing with your clit sliding over you and sucking on you, as you moan and rock against him. His arms holding you down and in place slightly while you quiver and thrust against him, your legs lifted over his shoulders. You feel his tongue dart inside you, and his groans send mini waves of pleasure and desire through your body. He returns to your clit watching you as he sucks it into his mouth playing with it with his tongue, he then inserts two fingers into your slit slowly but surely, pumping them into you, he smiles watching you roll your eyes as he thrusts his fingers into you. He moves up and captures your mouth with his again, you can taste yourself on him you aren't sure what to think about it, but you don't care because what Daryl is making you feel is so beyond reality that all you want to do is explode with him in that moment of pleasure. The way his hands are now thrusting into you up and down faster and faster you feel so close, you start to moan hard crying out from the pleasure when he stops. "What the hell, Daryl?!" You gasp at him, breathing hard against him. "I decided its not how I want to feel the first time you cum for me"...you blush realizing he is thinking more than once "I want to feel you here" He places your hand on his throbbing member, your jaw drops slightly, you had no idea...his jeans hid pretty well how thick and long he actually was. You started to wonder how you had missed it all that time it was there screaming at you hidden under that cloth. You shook your head..now was not the time to wander off. He started to readjust his body between you and start to undo his belt, "Oh no, you don't." his brow furrowed in concern, believing you were rejecting him. "It's my turn now." You push him over and straddle him. He laughs in surprise, grinning wildly.