chapter 5

You pin his arms down and rotate your hips up and down over his erection, barely touching it and then every so often riding up the full length of him to which he would respond with a slow thrust trying to follow you while his eyes rolled shut and he growled. You grind your pelvis against his rocking around his erection until you are riding him through the fabric along the length of him, you could feel his cock throb against you twitching just to touch you. For a moment you became lost in feeling and lay on top of him kissing him, his hands suddenly unguarded holding your body to his as you rock against each other, "please", he whispers against your cheek "Olivia" pleading your name and grabbing your ass tight and breathing out a moan.

You pull yourself up and undo his belt, relief and excitement filling his face. You grin at him, and pull his jeans down along with his shoes, he props himself up and starts to help with the underwear, "ah ah, a girls gotta have her fun" He flops back down "Oh you are so getting it next time" You kneel between his legs and kiss his belly right above his belly button "I just, I never want you to forget me", He looks at you with true honesty in his face "Olivia, I could never forget you, I.." He couldn't finish the sentence for at that moment you chose to suck on his balls right through the fabric, He gasped sharply and his eye's rolled back as you continued to play with them and the pressure within your mouth. Your hands scratching down his body, as he moaned and bucked you took the tip into your mouth and played with it a little. You could hear him gasping and swearing under his breath.

You pulled down his boxers and let him flop out in all his glory, he watched you examining himself "I..uh..dunno..if its much..I mean..I'm sorry if" You stifled him with a quick finger to his lips. Followed by a kiss, "I've never seen someone so beautiful as you" you started stroking his length in your nimble hands looking into his blue eyes seeing the fire deep within them, you got on your knees again still locking eyes with him and placed the tip in your mouth sucking him into your throat and bobbing up and down on him. You could see it was taking all he had not to lose control on you, you liked him that way, but you really wanted to see him orgasm because of you. So you didn't protest when he pulled you back up "I can't, I can't take anymore, I need you, NOW" Daryl flipped you over so he was on top rubbing his tip against your clit eyes heavy in a lust filled haze, and slowly he pushed his thick long cock into your vagina gasping at how tight you were against him "God..Fuck..Olivia I don't know if I can last" You pulled him close your hand on his neck, "You want to cherish me right? Fuck me Daryl. Fuck me hard. Make me scream your name to the world"

He got that Dixon smart ass look in his eyes "Is that a challenge babe?" He took a moment and kissed you deep again as he pulled out and thrust back into you. He rocked against you grinding hard into your pelvis, his balls smacking your ass with every thrust. His hands gripping your hips pulling you into him harder and harder while your legs wrapped around his waist. Forgetting about trying to be quiet you both smacked harder and harder against each other, Daryl grunting loudly and mixing with your moans. You were getting so loud someone was bound to hear but the angle Daryl had you in it was all you could do to keep from blacking out from pleasure, "Oh god Daryl YES YES FUCK ME YES!" You screamed to the barn. Daryl quivered and started shaking barely managing to say your name as he thrust against you wildly riding waves of pleasure, you joined him with your own climax. You could feel his warm cock filling you with his seed as you both spasm-med together in ecstasy.

He collapsed on you, "Oh no did I hurt you?!" you said while rolling him to your side, He smiled and pulled you into a snuggle, "It was so worth it". As you lay your head down on his heaving chest you ask "If something..ever..happened to me...you wouldn't forget me? would you?" He pulls your arm tighter against his chest, holding onto your hand."No, Olivia, I could never forget. I will remember you always, " you question further."Always?" Daryl kisses your forehead."Always. Olivia, my love."