004.

WE ARRIVED AT AMY'S HOUSE, setting up in her garage before going to greet her parents. We used my car to transport everyone, since my car was the biggest.

Me and Gustav were already friends, he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. Gustav was also funny, we had the same humor.

"Hey guys!" Amy greeted, before pausing and looking around at the group of boys, confused. I smiled before walking up to her and engulfing her into a hug.

"These are Xander's friends." I explained, before they eagerly came up and introduced themselves to her.

"Where's Vinnie?" Operetta asked, trailing closely behind us. I shrugged, grabbing my phone out to see I had a missed call from him.

Operetta leaned over my shoulder to see my screen, and then backed away to stand face to face with me. "He's probably on his way or something." She suggested with a shrug.

I nodded, before calling him. It rang for a few seconds before he answered. "Hey, I'll be there in five, I had to stop by the store to grab cigarettes." He immediately said, and I could hear the slam of his car door in the background.

"Alright, see ya!" I responded, before hanging up the call. Amy sat at her dinning room table, her mom at the kitchen counter.

"Hey Mrs. Lee." I greeted with a smile, and she reciprocated. "Hey sweetheart." She replied.

After Amy and the others ate breakfast and Vinnie arrived, we all walked into the garage. My brother's friends all found seats and were observing us.

Being able to read minds had its advantages, but reading teenage boys' minds were definitely not one of them. Especially Tom, he was the worst out of them all.

For the first few minutes, I stayed glued to a seat, parked in front of the band's laptop. I was 'assigned' to the job of keeping up with concert details. That includes what songs we'll be performing, what order they'll be in, and the seating arrangements.

It was pretty easy, but it was extremely boring. Amy and Operetta were harmonizing, since they were the main voices. I was grateful that I only sang in the main chorus, because I hate singing in front of a lot of people.

————————————————

WE REHEARSED A LOT OF SONGS, and it took all of six hours. We came here at 10 a.m., and would be leaving at 2 p.m. Everyone decided on spending the day at Vinnie's house, since his parents wouldn't be home.

Vinnie's house was basically a teenage boys' dream come true. It had booze, weed, and an endless amount of video games. I really wasn't into all of that, but anytime they smoked I did too.

I wasn't addicted, but it was a great feeling to be high. It made me feel as if maybe my whole life wasn't a total mess.

We all carpooled in my car, but I let Vinnie drive this time, since I didn't know the way to his house. I'd only been there a handful of times, after all.

Xander was in control of the music, which I didn't mind. He played an arrangement of music, from xxxtentacion to Icp. His music taste and mine were quite similar, if not the same.

I sat in between Gustav and Tom, and Operetta, Amy, Bill, and Georg squeezed into the third row of my car.

Tom definitely had a staring problem, he hadn't taken his eyes off of me since we got in the car. I didn't care too much, I'd stare if I was him too.

"So, you're the guitarist?" He asked, a thick german accent coating his words. I nodded before turning to look at him.

"What instrument do you play? In your band." I asked and he smiled down at me. "Guitar."

I smiled back at him before nodding. "So, do you live around here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I live about thirty minutes from you. We're quite close." He replied with a smirk, and I focused my gaze forward as I felt the car slowly stop.

"Well, we're here." I stated with a sigh, following Gustav out of the car. Vinnie hopped out the driver's seat, handing me my keys.

"So, who's up for a little daytime smoking and drinking?" Amy asked with a toothy grin on her face. I smiled and laughed before nodding my head.

"Hell yea. It's been a while." I said, and Vinnie handed me a cigarette out of his pack.

——————————————-

EVERYONE WAS OUT OF THE CAR AND IN THE HOUSE, sat around Vinnie's huge tv. They were watching some horror movie that I'd forgotten the name of.

It was a great movie, one of the only ones I could actually focus on. It was about a cursed town and witch named Sarah Fier, and it was pretty interesting. I loved the detail in the movie, and I recognized a few of the actors.

After a while the movies ended, there were three in total. Everyone made their way to Vinnie's basement, where we'd all be hanging out for the remainder of the night.

His basement was pretty nice, it had a tv and couch, a pool table and a fort area where we would usually drink or smoke at.

I plopped down onto the couch, and Gustav sat next to me. I'd only known him a few hours, and he'd already grown on me. He had a personality that I'd admired.

"I'm not really much of a drinker." He said after a few seconds of not speaking. "Me neither." I agreed, slightly chuckling at the end of my sentence.

"Do you smoke?" He asked and I nodded. "Occasionally. You?"

He nodded before taking out a lighter and cigarette pack, pulling one out and lighting it, and stuffing the lighter and pack back into his pocket.

He hit it a few timer before passing it to me, and I accepted. The best thing about Vinnie was definitely his basement.

Tom joined me and Gustav at the couch, sitting next to me. I'd expected him to speak to Gustav more, but most of his questions were directed towards me instead.

I knew about his attraction to me, not only because it was obvious but because I could quite literally hear his thoughts. It didn't bother me, especially since he was quite cute.

He was also funny, but not as funny as Gustav. Tom was more of a jokester, whilst Gustav's humor was natural.

Vinnie finally entered the basement with a small book bag around his back. We nicknamed that bag 'smoke tote' because it was always packed with bud.

"Alright, whores, let's get fucked up." Vinnie exclaimed, tossing the smoke tote on my lap. I rolled my eyes with a smile before unzipping the bag, pulling out a few bottles of alcohol. Then, I grabbed a rolling tray, a bag of bud, some papers, and a grinder.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

——————————————————————————