31: Catty Fights and Zeet...

****
Denise opened the door to the bathroom, she narrowed her eyes when they turned to her. She stared at her, a girl was on the floor and three girls standing over her. They were all staring at her.

"What are you doing?" Denise folded her arms. " sen... Senior... D... Daniella..." the girl in the middle stuttered. Denise forgot that not everyone knew of her existence.

"What are you doing to her?" Denise asked and folded her arms. "It's... we are just talking." She stuttered.

"Talking? While she is on the floor? Crying?" Denise's eyes narrowed.

One of the girl's eyes widened as something clicked, "she isn't Daniella, she isn't her. She is the new twin." Someone pointed out quickly. The girl that was in the middle narrowed her eyes. Denise didn't care, she just wanted to know why they were bullying her.

"I asked you a question. What were you doing bullying that girl?" Denise folded her arms. The girl glanced at her tag.

"You are on scholarship? She is on scholarship, guys and she is talking to us?" She said and they giggled. The girl on the floor blinked, she knew there and that there was no getting out of the trouble she found herself in.

"What's your name?" Denise decided to ignore her. "And who are you to ask? You peasants!" She snarled.

The switch for her was crazy, she heard about the malice toward scholarship students but seeing it in real life was...

"You are like fourteen? You shouldn't be bullying a fellow mate of yours! It's disgusting." Denise cautioned.

The girl scoffed and folded her arms, "what makes you think you can talk to me? You are the disgusting one! How dare you talk to me, you idiotic bitch!"

Denise's mouth opened, it was shocking. She blinked, the girls were not getting it. They didn't get it and they didn't care.

"You want to know who I am? It doesn't matter! Listen here you little bitch! You will get your stupid ass out of this bathroom before I descend on you!" Denise threatened, angrily.

"What exactly is your problem?! You are on a scholarship that my money funds and you are talking about assaulting me? Do you not like your life?"

"I don't give a fuck who you are! I want you out of here or so help me God, will I beat the living daylights out of you." She pointed directly at her.

The girl swallowed, she suspected that Denise wasn't bluffing. She turned and walked out of the bathroom, deciding to choose her battle.

Denise stared at the door, as she watched them leave. She turned back to the girl that was on the floor, she was shocked by what just happened. Denise smiled softly, she stretched out her hands, and the girl took it.

"Thank you," the girl looked down, she was happy that she got them off her back but she knew it wasn't going to be for long.

"Are you alright?" Denise looked at her body, to make sure she was okay. The girl nodded, still not looking up.

"I am Denise," she shook her hand, "I... I am Patricia, it... it's nice... it is ni... nice to meet you..." Patricia stuttered. She closed her eyes, finding it hard to get her words out. She was a stammer and that is why those girls bullied her heavily.

"I am sorry about those girls, they are real assholes, you should report to the principal or one of the teachers," Denise suggested.

"You... y-you must... you... must b-be ne... new... in Bellrich..." Patricia closed her eyes, feeling angry at herself for stammering, she hated herself for it. Denise frowned, "I am," she answered.