10 Reasons Why

10 reasons why I love you, and why I should be with you forever.

...

I like you. I think it's really obvious.

"I like you Shin Ryujin, a lot." The boy confessed, as the girl in front him blushed. A pink tint rushed to their faces, as they both looked away, feeling shy.

"Well it took you long enough." Ryujin spoke, pushing his shoulder playfully.

"So will you be my date?" He asked.

A tingling sensation suddenly went through him. A pair of lips softly kissed his own, as he felt sparks igniting. His eyes closed on their own, as the girl pulled away with a smile on her face. Beomgyu in return was awestruck, he couldn't react and instead gave her a silly, yet cute smile.

"Does that answer your question?" She asked, resting her chin on her palm. Beomgyu sheepishly nodded.

You saved me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" The little girl shouted. The boy looked up, keeping the toy dinosaur on the side as he waved his legs back and forth, enjoying the splashes of water on the pool.

"You can't swim! Why are you here?" She said, Beomgyu on the other hand, ignored her words and kept staying in the pool. He continued to sway his legs, seeing the water splash everytime. A smile came to his lips, enjoying the moment without any worry.

Ryujin shook her head, turning back as she realized Beomgyu wasn't going to listen. However, it wasn't like she cared for his safety either, the teacher was just asking all the students to be safe inside the camp, and Beomgyu not knowing how to swim while being closer to a huge pool was definitely dangerous. Out of all the children in the room, her eyes seemed to only have found Ryujin suited enough to go and tell him to get somewhere else.

A yell rang in her ear.

Turns out, some kids were in the pool and they pushed Beomgyu to the water. 'Bullies.' Ryujin thought, as she suddenly started acting on her instinct. Her feet sped to the pool, jumping without a second thought.

It was rather a very odd situation. The place they were in was summer camp, a fun, friendly and safe environment for kids aged 8-14. But if only people were not catfished by these fake acts put on by the staff there, they would've never been there in the first place. Or at least the kids wouldn't want to be there. Their swimming coach was supposed to be there, yet he was late, as always. It definitely wasn't safe like they were promised. Although going near water while you cannot swim is a foolish action too.

Ryujin jumped in the water, not even caring about the fact that she just changed into a new outfit just a while ago. Beomgyu struggled to keep his head up, his hands and feet moving erratically as he gasped for breath. It truly felt traumatizing, as he took a mental note to never be near the pool until he learns to swim.

Hands wrapped around him, pulling him up as he was able to keep his head outside the water. Slowly, those hands brought him to the stairs as he climbed them up, catching his breath when he finally was on the ground.

"Wow. You're not even gonna thank me?" Ryujin said before walking away in annoyance. Faintly, she heard him mutter a small thank you, which brought a smile to her face, and she didn't know why.

You light up my world.

"What's wrong?" A concerned voice asked, a warm hand on his chin, making him look up to see Ryujin staring at him with a worried expression.