Chapter 1

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
It goes on." – ...

~~~~~~
It was a bustling morning at the Indian military hospital. The sounds of footsteps
echoed through the corridors as doctors, nurses, and other staff members hurried to their respective duties.

Patient beds lined the hallways, each occupied by a brave soldier who had sacrificed their well-being for their country's safety.

Despite the chaos, there was an air of luxury that seemed to radiate from every corner of the hospital.

The entrance was adorned with marble columns and intricate chandeliers, giving off a grand and opulent feel.

The floors were gleaming white, polished to perfection, and the walls were adorned with expensive artwork and beautiful tapestries.

It was a stark contrast to the chaos and destruction that was happening just outside the walls.

Meanwhile
In the dimly lit operation room, the sound of machines beeping filled the tense air .
"Come on, stay with me!" Dr Deveshi Rathore urged the soldier, her voice tinged with desperation as she continued to perform life-saving procedures.

Sweat glistened on her brow as she fought against the odds,"We're losing him!" she shouted, her hands moving with practiced precision as she tried to stabilize the soldier's condition.

The situation was dire, with the soldier's life hanging in the balance, and the pressure on Dr Deveshi was immense."Come on, stay with me!"

But during all this tense moment, Dr Deveshi was a sight to behold as she stood over the operating table, Her piercing honey brown eyes, framed by delicate silver glasses, were focused intently on the task at hand,giving her an otherworldly aura,refusing to give up even as the odds seemed stacked against her.

As she worked, her hands moved with a grace and precision that seemed almost supernatural. The tools in her hands humming with energy as she effortlessly navigated through the patient's body. It was as if she was conducting a symphony, each movement carefully choreographed to bring about a harmonious result.

Despite her otherworldly appearance, Dr. Deveshi'd demeanor was calm and reassuring. Her voice was cold and soothing as she spoke to her team, guiding them through the procedure with a demanding authority.
"Usake dil kee dhadakan ko check Karo"the sound of machines beeping filled the tense air.(Check his heart beat)

" We're losing him!" she shouted. The soldier's vitals continued to fluctuate, and Dr. Deveshi's heart clenched in fear.
As the minutes ticked by, Dr. Deveshi's determination never wavered, her eyes shining with a fierce determination to save her patient,a sense of urgency hung heavy in the air.

As Dr Deveshi fought to stabilize his condition, her heart ached with each passing moment. She could feel the life slipping away from him, despite her best efforts. Sweat beaded on her brow as she frantically tried every technique she knew, but to no avail.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the soldiers vitals began to stabilize, his breathing evening out as the crisis passed.

Dr. Deveshi let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, her shoulders sagging with relief as she allowed herself a moment of respite.

"Clean everything up" Dr Deveshi says to her team in a cold voice.

"Make a finale report" she said as she removes her face mask.

Under the light of the operation room one can see the beauty with honey brown eyes that sparkled like sunlight on a clear lake, her face was like a work of art, with high cheekbones and a perfectly sculpted jawline.

Her skin was a flawless shade of caramel, glowing with an otherworldly radiance that seemed to light up any room she entered.

But it was her eyes that truly set her apart - they were a mesmerizing shade of honey brown, flecked with hints of gold that seemed to hold the secrets of the universe within them.

"Raja" sided by Dr Deveshi with a cold voice..
"Yes ma'am" came raja's strong voice...
"usake parivaar vaalon ko inform kardo"
(Inform his family members)
"Yes ma'am"
_______________

I hope you enjoy the first chapter.
Do comment below.

Love you allllll<<<