Disney sleepover

Nala woke her with a lick around 445 and did her morning routine including treatments in a bunny mask and changed her into her tiger fursona for the day and into a jasmine dress over the suit and said where to little one?

Lorelei thought and said I want to go to the dentist and then Disney for the day and have a sleepover there. She said alright no problem and got her all access badge and put her in the stroller and pushed to the clinic just before 630 and she got checked in by a tiger named Trixie. She got her settled in the back watching Barney on the bunny gas using a nala mask in grape scent while she got her comfortable in the chair.

She got the stuff ready and turned the nitrous on and let her relax a bit and then cleaned her teeth in 45 minutes and said ooh looks like you have 2 cavities little one and she let he rchill on the gas and her dentist came in and said yeah she does trixie guess we'll be scheduling her for the o.r. This weekend to fix them.

She got Lorelei off the gas and put her in the stroller and said good girl as she headed back up front and told
nala what they found and nala said okay no problem I'll schedule her for the o.r this Saturday morning.

She kissed Lorelei and said ready for Disney little one? She giggled from the gas and nodded and nala put her pacifier snout in place and headed out getting to Disney just before 735.

Lorelei was hungry and nala pushed her to the castle suite and breast and bottle fed her there over 2 hours and then after a diaper change let her loose to head for work just before 9am.

Lorelei had previous arrangements to sleep in the suite anytime 24/7/365 that she wanted and so it was always reserved for her use and not u
Open to anyone else to use.

She waddled down to character central and decided to do a character and decided to become rajah and called for assistance and a tiger met her and said well hello Lorelei come let's get you into rajah jasmine is waiting.

She got her into the suit and into meet and greet mode and put a collar on her suit neck and walked her to the princess room elevator to jasmines suite and knocked on its door after taking the elevator up.

Jasmine this particular day was a very beautiful snow leopard and she took the leash and led Lorelei into the suite and onto an oversized pet bed next to her chair.

She sat stroking Lorelei till an announcement was made princess hall was opening up for the morning just before 10am. Lorelei relaxed as jasmine stroked her and said good kitty as she nodded off on the bed.

Jasmine woke her just before 12 and said hey sweetie we need to do a parade and I think you might need a diaper change too. She took Lorelei out of the suit and she definitely needed a change and she changed her backstage and then they went to parade central and got on the princess float and did the parade and Lorelei decided she wanted a break and said mentally so to jasmine. Who nodded and walked her to character central to change out.

Lorelei went to chef mickeys for lunch and was fed in a high chair by a cheetah named Julie. She then bottle fed her as well in the suite before she left to head back.

Lorelei decided to go to daycare for the afternoon and had the cheetah take her there. She was taken inside by piglet and Let loose to play with some tiger cubs in a blocks area.

She played till 445 and Piglet asked her where are your parents little one? She said I'm sleeping in the castle suit piglet I have arrangements for it anytime I want to do so.  Piglet giggled and said oh dear that's new let's take you there then we have to close the daycare for the day.

She nodded and Pooh and kanga pushed her to the castle boutique where she became Pluto for the evening and played in the castle suite till bedtime around 1045.

A cheetah dressed as belle came in. And rocked her to sleep around 11 after doing her treatments and changing her into a nala footed sleeper and laying her in the bassinet in the suite..