Spa day

Nala and the others got home around midnight and Simba did a debriefing and said w will be checking these other facilities out before we send you in to bust them as we need to see what type of equipment their using  before we bust them

Lorelei nodded as nala then did her night routine and put her in the crib around 145 am and said I'm gonna take you on a special momma daughter day tomorrow to relax with me and Kiara.

She nodded as nala rocked her to sleep just before 2 am. Nala licked her awake around 845 and did her morning routine including her treatments using a Kiara mask and got her changed into a tiger cub suit and Ariel outfit over that with matching diaper cover.

She put Lorelei into the stroller and put the harness on and headed out around 945. They went to several places including a nail salon where Lorelei got her nails painted in trans pride colors and then she fell asleep in Laura's arms as they went shopping nearby.

Nala woke her around 12 for lunch and breast and bottle fed her and said I think you deserve a special trip to the gas clinic while we go shopping for your gifts from us how about that?
Lorelei said yes please momma sounds fun.

They got there and she got checked in by a tiger female named Lauren a white tiger. She got her tracker collar on and crawled into the back after nala changed her diapers.

She decided to see what experiences were new to the building since she last visited and went to the map and pressed the new rooms button.

Quite a few lit up one was marked alien abduction, another face hugger gassing, princess gassing and more. She decided to check out the alien ones first and crawled down to the door and knocked on it as they were locked.

A tiger alien opened and let her inside and said well hello little one my name is angel come on in. She picked Lorelei up and carried her inside reliving the door behind her.

She showed Lorelei around and Lorelei decided to do the abduction session fantasy and she got it set up with some custom add ons including a copy of the car from the ayaotd episode and more.

She waited outside while the room got set up and angel finally said okay Lorelei come on in we're set up for you to go through. The door opened into a maze which Lorelei followed passing scenes from the show and to the chair which she climbed into and angle came out and helped her into it and put a tiger mask on her to let her breathe some special alien giggle gas once the chair rose up.

The mask retracted once she had it fit to Lorelei and would return at a predetermined time to pretend to sedate her once the chair began to rise into the air. Angel kissed her and said have fun and left the room pressing activate scene in a control room nearby and the chair began to lock into place putting a harness on her to keep her safe as it rose into the air.

The mask came out about midway up and started the alien giggle gas to relax her as she rose towards the alien hands reaching down from above she giggled as they pulled her in to the hole and she played with them for two hours till nala came for her at 345.

Nala took her home after changing her diapers and said enjoy that did you? Lorelei giggled and nodded yes as nala gave her a tongue bath and then changed her into a fresh princess diaper and tiger cub suit with belle sleeper  and rocked her to sleep just before midnight..