Thanksgiving and furst cavities

Nala woke Lorelei up on thanksgiving day around 545 and did her morning routine and fed and nursed her and did her treatments in a tiger mask and changed her into a copy of her trans pride husky fursona and a tinkerbell outfit over that and let her watch blues clues.

Nala then went about making thanksgiving dinner for the family and all that as Lorelei watched tv and the k9s watched over her and vhanfef her as needed.

Nala finally said dinner around 445 and fed Lorelei in a high chair along with Kimberly being fed by her fursona holly and they then played till bedtime catching up on things.

Nala breast and bottle fed Lorelei around 1045 and gave her a tongue bath and changed her into a tiger cub suit and nala sleeper for bed and fresh princess Huggies for the night with boosters:

Nala woke her around 545 and did her morning routine including treatments in a cheetah mask and said would you like to get a cleaning and then go to the gas clinic for the morning?

Lorelei said yes please momma she giggled and said I figured you would Kimberly wants to check out some facilities as well but holly will show her around so we'll have you there soon.

They got to the clinic just before 635 and she got checked in by a rhinoceros named star who took her back and she choose beauty and the beast and a Simba mask for nitrous with no medication for this visit.

She was taken to the cub area and left to wait in front of Barney on the flat screen tv just before 745. Her hygienist this morning was a tiger named Ariel a beautiful white tiger who got her comfortable and on the giggle and bunny gas to relax her as she got everything ready to go around 815. 

She said open wide little one as she started checking for cavities and scaling teeth and then cleaning them which took in total about an hour.

She said ooh looks like you have a couple of cavities little one pointing to her 2 canines on her upper jaw. Lorelei said cool looks like a trip to the operating room is in order soon then.

She did yep I'll have nala make the arrangements for a weekend admission for you to get them done. She got her finished and carried her back up front and told nala what they found and she said ooh okay I'll check with surgery to see if they have time this weekend or not.

She said okay sweetie gas clinic time and as they got there found it was closed due to power failure.

Lorelei said well darn it I was looking forward to a red mask gassing this morning. Nala said well why don't I take you to Disney for the day and you can have fun there and go to the clinic Monday after you get your fillings.

She nodded and they headed for Disney and she went inside and headed into the park to play and decided to be a character. She had her badge and headed into the access door and was stopped by a tiger guard who saw her badge and said oh sorry Lorelei we've been getting a lot of unauthorized people down here so we've been checking more closely lately.

She headed for the character dressing area and met a tiger escort who said oh hello Lorelei my name is angel come on in and we'll get you settled. She looked and this early in the day every character was available. She decided to become Princess jasmine.

She got into the dress in winter mode as it was cold and went out with rajah to the princess hall and met cubs till lunch and did several parades. Nala checked in on her around lunch and said I want you to spend the night at the hospital tonight as a patient and we'll do the fillings in the morning okay?

She said sure long as I can stay in the nicu anytime I have to go there or recover from surgery. She said sure you can no problem. She took her to rhe hospital after her last parade at 4 and changed her into a cheetah cub in princess diapers in a princess hospital gown and diaper cover over it and left her in the play room till supper where a tiger nurse bottle fed her.

She got another bottle feeding and breastfeeding before bedtime at midnight from nala.