Facility busted

Nala woke her around 545 and did her morning routine along with a tongue bath and her treatments in a lion mask. She changed her into a Kiara suit and pacifier snout but kept her main snout on for the time being.

She said I want to have you get a cleaning and then go check out a new place called hucow and farm animals experience.

She nodded and nala changed her into a tiger cub suit and put the Kiara suit aside for the time being and got her ready for a day out and into a jasmine outfit and matching cover over her diapers. She then got her to the dentist and got her cleaning and then headed to the new facility where Simba met them.

He changed her into a special tiger suit and jasmine outfit with hidden cameras and sensors to keep her safe and put her pacifier snout in place and said we think this is a gas rape facility but unsure as it's new.

Lorelei nodded and nala on disguise as a tiger momma walked her inside and checked her in as a tiger cub named Lauren.

She explored the areas once she was given a tracking bracelet for safety with her name and info on it. She found nothing out of the ordinary and decided to try out a hucow experience with permission from Simba.

She knocked on the door and a cheetah said well hello there little one come on in and let her inside and said you must be Lauren. Lorelei nodded and she said welcome my name is Tallia and I run the hucow section let me show you around then get you settled in.

She showed her around and they found it was a gas facility but consenting cubs and adults being gassed and milked like cows in cow suits filed with milk while breathing their choice of gasses.

Lorelei said I want to do a hucow experience please tallia she said sure come I'll take you to an open spot and walked her to an open chair and helped her into a cow suit over her setup and she giggled and said what gas would you like little one?

Lorelei said bunny and giggle gas please in a grape scent mask if possible. She nodded and entered this on a nearby computer and said how long you want to go and Simba said tell her 4 hours and Lorelei replied 4 hours please. She nodded and put on the milked to her suit udders and put the hooves on her paws to complete the look as the mask descended onto her head flowing gas.

She mooed like a cow as the gas made her all giggly as the milked started pumping her full of milk and sucking it out as well for about 2 hours.

Midway Lorelei noticed a different gas smell and it was carrots scented and she said Simba something's wrong I smell carrots in the mask. He said get the mask off. She tried but she said my hands can't move and he said okay on my way in as Lorelei passed out.

Lorelei woke to nala licking her roughly and saying it's okay we got you they tried to gas you out cold for no reason and we caught them trying to kidnap you they discovered what we were doing so we had to bust them.

.