Laughing gas therapy

Nala woke her around 645 am and did her morning routine including her treatments in a skunk mask and changed her into a white tiger female suit and said where too little one?

She thought and said how about the dentist and then maybe Disney.  She giggled and said sure thing I have an idea of something you'll like though they have a new therapy to try with laughing gas.  Lorelei said oh cool she said why don't we try it tonight before bed here at home and if you like it I'll get some appointments set up at the hospital clinic for you for daily therapy if you so choose.

Lorelei said sure sounds fun to me . She giggled and got her into a belle outfit and Minnie Mouse diaper over her suit and matching cover and put her into the stroller and got her to the clinic only to find it was closed for cleaning. She said hmm well I'll bring you back in the morning she checked and a sign said will reopen tomorrow morning.

She said I wonder if 2109's clinic could take you by chance. She called 2109 who called the clinic who said sure bring her on in. They rushed over and got her checked in and 2109 came and stayed with her so nala could head for work and Lorelei decided to go home with Lauren after as she was off that day.

The clinic got her on giggle and bunny gas and relaxed and got her teeth cleaned in 45 minutes and said good girl cavity free basically. They took her photo dressed as tinker bell and Lauren took her home in the stroller and said such a good girl.

She said my girls are going to the gas clinic for the day you want to join them? Lorelei said oh yes please as she headed that way meeting her other half there mid way with her cubs just before 830. They checked them in and got their tracking bracelets on and Lorelei and Kaylee and star waddled into the back after a diaper change.

Lorelei and Kaylee decided to go to the red mask room and star joined them. They knocked and the yellow doctor let them inside and said well hello there Lorelei and friends welcome.

Lorelei decided to let the other 2 choose first and they choose to do a operating room scene and Lorelei decided on a gas mask session.

She got into the rubber setup and at down as the doctor helped her into the chair and put its harness on her to keep her safe if she fell asleep and she choose giggle bunny and a new gas called baby gas and oxygen.

The doctor said the baby gas will give you the feeling of being a little baby as long as your on the gas we limit it to 2 hours though as the effects make you wet and soil yourself quite a lot afterwards. She said though it's no issue for you since your incontinent anyway I can let you go on 3 hours I think safely.

She asked what mask would you like little one? Lorelei said can I have a rubber bull hood with integrated anesthesia mask inflatable type please? She said sure sweetie and got the mark with banana scent out and put the tubes into the snout area and put it on over Loreleis head flowing oxygen and giggle gas.

She turned the. Baby gas on low volume to let her try it and she got all relaxed as she said ooh baby gas is soo cool makes me so relaxed. She let out a wet sounding noises and messed her fresh diapers which the doctor changed and put special auto change ones on her as she turned the bunny gas on to let her relax.

Lorelei sat on the gas for several hours and got off around noon and decided to do one more thing before nala picked her up a hyperbaric session she knocked on the door and a cheetah said well hello little one come on in and led her inside the room and to the chamber area she got her a round chamber with a nala mask ready and helped her get comfortable on the bed and slid her inside after putting a fresh auto change diaper on her.

She sealed the chamber and turned the oxygen on after turning on blues clues for her to watch she nodded off as blues clues played on the tv monitor in the chamber.

Nala licked her awake just before 445 and said hey sweetie time for home have a good nap did you as she woke up in the stroller mid way home. Nala got home and did her night routine and got her bottle and breastfed and said ready for your giggle gas therapy session?

She nodded and said alright let's go to the medical bay. They headed to medical inside pride rock and to a door marked giggle gas therapy. Inside was a nitrous setup with oxygen and all kinds of masks to breathe it through for her.

Nala got her into a harnessed car seat and got her comfortable and got the machine setup and said what mask little one? She thought and said I want a nala mask momma. She giggled and got one in grape scent and hooked it up with a surprise inside it. She got her oxygen flowing and got the mask ready and said close your eyes and open your mouth little one and lowered the mask on her head and Lorelei found the surprise a small pacifier teat inside to Leo her relaxed. Nala turned the giggle gas and some bunny gas on too and let Lorelei relax as the gas took effect. She sat on the gas till about 845 and then nala took her off of it.

Lorelei said aww I was just getting so relaxed on that gas momma. She said I know but our system is only designed for 3 hour sessions I can get the system upgraded though for you if you want a longer session. She said yes please and I want more sessions at the hospital too I love the laughing gas therapy so relaxing..