44 : I don't care how complicated it gets, I still want you.

CHAPTER 44

VIVIANA QUINN

“It was Rey's plan.” I said while laughing. His face looked so funny that both me and Rey couldn't hold our laughter. 

“I mean dude, you were hurting her so much so we thought why not make you suffer a bit.”

Xavier glared at us so hard that it felt like he would burn both of us with his glare. 

Rey covered her eyes “Jesus, it's okay stop.”

“You know you are a really bad influence on my wife.” Xavier said to Rey then he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets and in a very calm voice he said “You want me to transfer you to the other corner of the world? That way you won't see both Viv and Ashton. And also you won’t be able to trouble me.”

Both of our eyes widened, our heads snapped to each other. I mouthed ‘Monster’. 

We turned our attention to Xavier and I spoke “Why? Are you scared of Rey?”

“Scared?”

I nodded. 

Rey continued “Yep. You are scared that if I stay with her I'll not let you hurt Viv. You are scared that you won't be able to cheat on my innocent Viv.” She side-hugged me. 

And I pouted, making an innocent face. 

“Innocent, Viv? If she is innocent then I was born yesterday.”

Is he questioning my innocence? 

“Excuse me, I am innocent. You are the one who makes sexual comments even when I eat white sauce pasta.”

“We do not say that in public, Viviana.” He replied and I bit my lips, realizing my mistake.

Oops. 

“Jesus! He too makes such jokes?” Rey looked surprised as she turned to me.

“What do you mean by ‘hee too’?”

“Ash makes sexual comments when I eat ice cream. Jeez, it's disgusting.”

“We do not say that in public, lady!” Another voice appeared from behind a food banner. A few seconds later, Ashton appeared. 

What the fuck!? 

Xavier glared at him as he stood beside him while Ashton kept scratching his neck. 

“What are you doing here?” Both Rey and I questioned in unison. 

“About that…” He turned to Xavier. 

I was pulled closer with a sudden force. My eyes widened at Xavier's move, he smirked. 

“Mrs. Xavier Quinn, your husband is possessive, not dumb.”

My brows furrowed. 

“He knew about your plan.” Ashton replied. 

“No he didn't.” Rey fought. 

Xavier winked at me, giving a smirk. 

“You guys are saying this just because he lost and he looks like a stupid now.”

“If he didn't know then why would I be here? He asked me to come here to take you back.”

Ashton and Rey kept fighting while I stared at Xavier in shock. And he stared back at me, clearly loving my reaction. 

“You knew?” Almost came out as a whisper from my side. 

“A girl who is head over heels in love with me cannot change in one day now can she?”