06 - Library is for the loners

hi, please comment your thoughts as it motivates me and doesn't makes me feel alone. 

sorry for the long ass chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin let out a disappointed sigh as his other colleagues laughed uncontrollably. It wasn't even funny anymore. Taehyung  did not react and questioned her.

"Princess? but He's a guy. You're being rude and-"

The voice was unfamiliar. Was it a new kid? In the middle of semester? Seokjin wondered.

"He acts like a princess anyway. Even more if you ask. What he misses is a gown-"

"What's wrong with calling a guy princess though? Jealousy Yongsun? Can't stop being a bitch can you?"

Jimin interrupted the conversation.  His words were directed towards Taehyung and Yongsun ,not sparing a glance at the blonde standing in front.

"Jealous of what, the frail twink? Oh absolutely and now you're going to argue over this? So petty. And yes, it's absolutely weird, no one likes those kind of guys.."

"Really bold of a no-brainer like you to stand in front and rant bullshit.  Neither those kind of guys, not my kind of guys would give a flying fuck about you so  stop making a fool of yourself."

"Speaking as if you're some angel Park? You're even worse than us. Fucking Hypocrite."

"Can you both stop it? And maybe stop bothering him too?"

It was Hyejin, Taehyung finally let a relieved sigh.

...

"You were disrespectful."

Taehyung stated as Jimin frowned in irritation, they were sitting in the cafeteria and Jungkook was with Yoongi for some basketball event planning. 

"Was I? Or was she?"

Jimin questioned dropping his fork unintentionally. Jimin had changed a lot, his behaviour was weird. He was never this short tempered, rather he was polite and always had a smile plastered on his face.

"You called her a bitch. Sure she said some pretty rude stuff jokingly to a friend, but seriously Jimin? You went overboard. No-brainer? You never had that kind of attitude. It's not about what wrong she did or say, it's about you."

Taehyung's tone was rather calm and understanding. He was trying to solve the issue.

"Friend? A friend? I- You haven't noticed yet have you? Oh wait, it is because of the exams. Ten days, give it ten days and you'll see how much a friend everyone here is to him, including me. And did you even listen to her fucking tone? She wasn't joking, she was mocking. You didn't even have the guts to say something, shut up. "

Jimin was still worked up. It rather looked like he just wanted someone to throw his hands at.

"She said he had no problem with it, that must mean a friend right? You're trying to defend the guy, I get it but at least you could've chose better words Jimin."

"I don't give a fuck about him Taehyung, I fucking hate him even more than you all do, I said so because you both were getting on my nerves. That Yongsun needs to be put down."

"She's Jungkook's friend, we both know how trustable and good his friends are and you end up hating each of Jungkook's friend, that's how it goes. But, you were being petty. She must've been hurt."