🌘Chapter 18🌒

The new titan kicked and screamed in anger and fear as Void Reaver carried him back to base. It reminded Commander of a child throwing a tantrum while being dragged out of the store when they didn't get what they wanted. Except the titan didn't get to bite Commander's head off, something Commander was glad didn't happen.

      Towers were staring in awe and disbelief at what they were dragging in. They whispered amongst eachother, each of them gossiping about what might be going on. They were pretty much left in the dark about the whole ordeal, Commander wanting to keep it like that so panic didn't go around like wildfire.

      He'll explain it to them in due time, but they had other things to worry about. Such as the whole war, that was a bigger thing.

      "Commander!" Medic raced over and practically shoved him to the ground. "You weren't eaten!" Medic began checking him over, making sure there wasn't a chunk of him missing.

      Commander chuckled, "Almost was. It was so dark I couldn't see him until it was almost too late." Swordmaster sneered as he turned his head over, "If it wasn't for me, he would of walked into the thing's mouth."

      Swordmaster quickly turned his attention to Void Reaver as he groaned in pain after getting a well directed kick at his gut. The titan leaned forward in pain, still keeping a tight grip on the upset titan.

      "I see his legs should be working as they should," Swordmaster mused. Medic looked up, confused, "I've seen much harsher hit him, was the kick that powerful?"

      Swordmaster decided to share a bit of knowledge as he helped keep the titan's legs restrained, "Ah, gravekeeper titans, like Gravedigger, have powerful legs to kick and break stone to make headstones. Also good for kicking up dirt or kicking away enemies."

      Medic felt her little nerd brain begin to implode. She had to write down everything she has learned about them so far so she could have this information for the rest of her life then get burried with it.

      "We should get him to the medical ward, he should be-" Commander began his order, but Void Reaver cut him, grunting in pain. "He'll be with us. With due respect, he is out of your control. Let us take the brunt of it."

      At first, Commander was going to protest, but Medic beat him to it. "He's right, me or the girls can't handle him. We are towers, he is... he is one of them," Medic sided with the titans.

      "You helped Sinister when he was injured!" Commander tried to reason. "That was because he wasn't throwing a tantrum that could throw me through at least four different walls," Medic shot him down, pointing over at the titan still kicking and screaming.

      Commander sighed and shook his head, "Just... don't slap him around too hard." Void Reaver grunted as he was nearly kicked again, "Say that to him."

      With that, the two void titans went away to head towards the airplane hanger they and all the other titans were staying at.

      Commander shook his head and sighed. Just another issue to stack on top of the other one million issues they already all had. Now they had to play babysitter or else the camp would be torn to shreds. Commander just hoped the titans knew what they were doing.

      "He looks much smaller than the last two," Fallen King scratched at his chin as he studied the still screaming titan. "Still just as loud as the last one!" Nuclear King grumbled as he covered his ears from the excessive screaming.

      "I would be screaming too if I were being held down against my will," Sinister snorted as he watched the titan struggle against Void Reaver, who had a heavy knee on his legs after getting a few more unwanted kicks.