Chapter 1: Reborn Anew

Izuku was bleeding from the mouth and the nose. His eyes were swollen…he…he got fucked up pretty badly. Though the ones to do it were none other than his friends.

A fist came flying towards him. It hit his face hard. Doing so, more blood had flown. The fist pulled back and there was blood on it.

The person who punched Izuku was smiling arrogantly. It was Katsuki Bakugou. His other hand had Izuku by the throat.

Bakugou’s sister along with the Todoroki Twins…And Izumi Midoriya — they were smirking and chuckling.

Bakugou: “You still wanna be a hero, you quirkless Deku? If so, I’ll just keep beating the shit out of you.”

Izumi: “You might as well give up, brother.. Being a hero isn’t for you. You're Quirkless!”

Shoka: “Give Up Izuku…If you continue to resist we are going to have to continue punishing you..”

Izuku was silent..but before he could speak…Katsuki let of a set of explosions on Izuku’s face.  Bakugou then let him go and Izuku dropped onto the ground.

He was laying down on the ground, breathing rather slow.

Bakugou: “We might as well leave him here. I think he learned his place in this world. Nothing but a quirkless bitch..”

Bakugou chuckled before walking away. Soon the rest followed except for Izumi. All she did was look at her brother and frowned.

Izumi: “If only you just accept that you can’t be a hero…then none of this would’ve happened. You would’ve been left alone..and you would’ve been a perfect house husband for Shoka or Katsumi.”

Izuku didn’t say anything.

Izumi sighed.

Izumi: “I’ll come and get you later. For now, just lay there and think.”

Izumi left, leaving Izuku to stay where he was.  Izuku was looking into the sky..not moving. His breathing was getting rather slower and slower by the second.

Izuku: ‘All I wanted..was to become a hero..was that too much to ask for? Why..Why was I born quirkless.’

Izuku slowly blinked a couple of times before..he finally closed his eyes. When opened his eyes, he found himself in some sort of realm. The most noticeable thing was the gigantic black hole. He looked onto the ground and there he saw he was standing on …. Water?

Izuku: “Where am I..?”

???: “I see you made it.”

Izuku quickly turned around, looked up and saw a woman with dark purple hair with some hair covering her left eye.

She had an unreadable expression. She was looking down at him — while placing a hand on her hip.

???: “I didn’t think we would meet like this..If anything I thought I’d pop up in your dreams one day…but…It seems the circumstances are entirely different.”

Izuku tilted his head.

Izuku: “Who are you..? Are you here to tell me I can’t be a hero to..?”

Acheron closed her eyes, shook her head, and reopened her eyes.

???: “No. I’m not here to tell you that. Though as for who I am. To put it into blunt terms and to not beat around the bush – I am You.”

Izuku: “What?-”

???: “More Preferably, I am the Real you.”

Izuku: “You’re me..? How is that possible?”

???: “It’s just as I said. I am You. Though, you can call me Acheron.”

Izuku: “Acheron. . . Well Acheron, can you explain?”

Acheron sighed.

Acheron: “I am what you were supposed to be. You were supposed to look like me, act like me, and even take upon the name Acheron. Though it seems there was a little thing with the Gods.”

Izuku: “The Gods?”

Acheron: “Correct. They are known for twisting things and changing other’s fates however they want. They changed mine and yours. You are Entertainment for those gods.. The gods thought it would be entertaining for you to go through all these abuse and torture.”

Izuku: “So they…They think I’m some sort of entertainment..Are they the ones who made me quirkless?”

Acheron: “Seems you catch on quickly. They are indeed the ones who made you quirkless in the first place…Though — they forgot one thing.”

Izuku: “What’s that..?”

Acheron: “They forgot Me. They messed up. They forgot to erase me.”

Izuku: “Oh..? Are they watching now..?”

Acheron chuckled softly.

Acheron: “The gods wouldn’t dare look here. This is a place they detest and try to forget about. This place is the one place they can’t control.”

Izuku: “...”

Acheron knelt down to Izuku’s level.

Acheron: “Izuku..Have you ever felt like you wanted to leave that body of yours and be reborn anew. Have you ever felt like you..didn’t belong in a male’s body. Have you ever felt like you wanted to be a female?”

Izuku thought about it. There were times he thought he was in the wrong body.. He doesn't know why.

Izuku: “Yeah..but..What does that mean?”

Acheron smiled.

Acheron: “It’s just your soul is slowly turning into its real form. Me – to be exact. As time goes by, later down in life..you might want to do a gender change. Cause it’s the soul that’s changing and realizing.. It doesn’t belong in the male body.”

Acheron: “Which is another reason as to why I am here, Speaking with you.”

Izuku tilted his head.

Acheron: “You want to be a hero. More than anything, right? I have an offer for you.”

Izuku: “What is it..?”

Acheron: “If you’d let me — I could speed up the process and change your soul into the Soul it’s supposed to be. I can also change your body into my appearance. You’ll be the Real You."

Izuku pondered on what she said.

Izuku: “..Alright! Let’s do this!”

Acheron: “Good choice, Izuku. I promise..You won’t regret it.”

Acheron: “And Izuku..”

Izuku: “Yes. Acheron?”

Acheron: “I’ve seen what your friends did and how your family neglects you. To avoid them. You can now use your Real name. Acheron.”

Acheron: “Acheron – The Self-Annihilator.”

Izuku nodded and suddenly hugged Acheron. Acheron didn’t expect it..but nonetheless she hugged him back.

Acheron: “...Now..Let you be reborn anew.”

They both shined a bright light..

And…

Izuku — had become Who he was supposed to be. Acheron – The Self-Annihilator.