Chapter 3: Truth To Some.

Acheron was walking in UA and going to the principal's office. She knew exactly why she was called there. It was because of the move she performed along with the appearance while doing the said move.

She tsk'd. Once she found the principal's office.. She opened the door. There she saw some heroes..along with a detective. She rolled her eyes and just walked inside of the room and closed the door behind her.

Nezu had his paws together and he had his smile.

Nezu: "Now, Ms. Acheron. We just have a few questions for you. We need you to answer them truthfully. We have a detective here to verify if you're telling the truth or not.."

Acheron sighed and nodded.

Acheron: "Alright. I'll cooperate."

Nezu: "Great! Now, let's start off with a simple question. What is your name?"

Acheron: "I go by Acheron."

Detective: "True..."

Nezu: "I see I see. That's such a ... unique name to have. Were you born with that name?"

Acheron: "...No."

Detective: "True."

Nezu: " How interesting. Mind telling us the name that was assigned to you at birth?"

Acheron: "... Next Question."

All Might: "Answer the Question!"

Acheron: "I have the right to refuse. Do not even try to pressure me into saying the name I was born with. It won't work. Something..bad might happen."

Nezu: "Hmm..Tell me, do you work for anyone.. I don't know...who has evil intentions?"

Acheron shook her head.

Acheron: "I do not. I work for nobody."

Detective: "True."

Nezu: "Interesting. Do you happen to know the name...Izuku Midoriya?"

Acheron slightly narrowed her eyes. Now she was on guard. She knew that the detective..would catch her lying, if she said no.

Acheron: "I....Do."

Detective: "...True."

Acheron: "Are we done with these questions? I have a home to get to."

Aizawa: "You're not going anywhere. You said you know Izuku Midoriya. That boy was like a nephew to me. What happened to him? Why did he run away?"

Acheron was silent for a few seconds before sighing. She placed a hand on her hip. She might as well feed some info on Izuku Midoriya - the boy she once was.

Acheron: "You might wanna get A few kids into this room. This pertains to them as well. Katsuki Bakugou, Katsumi Bakugou, Shoto and Shoka Todoroki and lastly Izumi Yagi. Get them here."

Aizawa: "Why..?"

Acheron: "Because they are connected to his disappearance."

The heroes looked at eachother and Nezu had a bad feeling about this. Though he obliged.

Nezu: "All Might..Aizawa. Get them. They should be still in the zone waiting for their parents to pick them up."

Aizawa: "Understood.."

Aizawa went ahead to go get the people that Acheron had mentioned.

Nezu: "Hopefully you're right about this.."

Acheron: "You deserve to know what happened to him."

Aizawa brought the kids into the principal's office.