Chapter 1•page 2•

When I woke up I realized how my body felt weird and almost fuzzy but I didn't think anything of it. I headed to the towns gates to receive a quest like any other day. With these quest I bring back items and product to trade to the Branding Bean shop which is good and owned by Bean himself. Bean built that shop so people like I have a chance to give back to our land with trade marketing and products to sell. Hate to brag but I am the most known for over 3000 items being traded all over kingdoms and lands overall.

I walked in the shop and seen it was busy.
"hay Angel I'ma need a little more trading quest today I got loads coming in and if you don't mind I have to leave the shop early so can you look after it when you come back" Bean said. Why is today the most busy out of all days .. i thought to myself. "I will take care of that bean but may I ask why is it so busy"

"Oh yes kid, today we reveal the sourcerrer of light it's been over 17 years and we still haven't seen light but tonight kid, that changes"

Hm? Light? We finally get light but who could possible be the sacrifice how could they be the sacrifice I'm so confused, they said that the sourcerrer of light could only be from Glomorge and that place is forbidden here through history...

"But hay kid don't think about it to much you still have quest to do" he interrupted.

"Ah yes I got you Bean I'll be back in no time"

Now I have to head to Virmon to trade off items and make it back for the grand opening, great.

As I travel across seas and seas I came across this rock the size of a dragon and I decided to analyze the rock because it has ancient writing on it that only those who were born as a siren could understand.

I knew the writing looked familiar Because I studied about the wording and how long ago there were seas and lands full of sirens.

It said "let those who read this know that she is alive but trapped in bad condition seek us and hear the help under the world"

I began pulling out my map and comparing the mapped pictures to the rock and it matches but that wasn't a good time to study because soon warriors will come and capture those who are seen.

So I gather my things and continued my quest. After traveling by boat hours later we made it to Virmons Kingdom.