Chapter 2 the greatest help page 4

~Quins pov~

That poor lady over there is overwhelmed by the guards I don't think anyone can get past them without being from here...I shall help her right? She looks so different..were is she from..

"Uh um.."
"May I ask you young lady what is it that you need?"
"Ah yes see look I'm trading right now and my boss has told me to come here as my next quest and the guards are giving me stuff time with meeting the other trading men mhm yup." She spoke, alright I see she's a trading women never knew such a beautiful women could be so willing to trade knowing the dangerous.

"Uh sir are u gonna do something about them or just keep sharing at me" she interrupted. " Yes I'm sorry lady, guards stand down and let me enter with this women"

The guards shockingly uttered "but sir..es and outsider she cou-"

"I said stand down..let us enter"
"Yes sir" they chanted

"Thank you so much sir I thought I was never gonna rt this wood past and have my fruits..but may I ask why did you help me?"

Her voice is like hearing a siren sing..it's so easy to get attracted to
"Oh yes so I seen you needed a little help and I'm a gentleman so I decided to get you in"

" But besides me letting you in why don't you let me wheel this wagon around for you and you tell me where you need to go"

She nervously said " I can wheel it on my own and I just need to go to your trading shop if you don't mind taking me there sir"

"Alright but while we walk I just need to know your name? If you don't mind me asking" I asked.

"My name is Angelica...and yours?"

What a beautiful name she is very special..I don't know what it is but her presence is equivalent to a sirens it's attractive and we just met...

"Yes my name is Qwin I was born and raised in Virmons Kingdom it's pretty lovely here yk, we're are you coming from?"