missing

"...Alex...I like someone else.."

Those words hurt. It's almost as if someone just stabbed him and peirced a hole into his heart. Alex got up and looked down with a hurt and blank facial expression. "I'm...so sorry...Alex."
Deyla said with a guilty tone. Her face was slightly panicked. As she looked away, she started thinking. "I...its just wrong...to date someone I've been friends with for only 7 months. I mean...atleast wait a few more years." She said. Staying quiet, Alex looked away and then handed Deyla the flowers.
"I'm going home." He stated and then turned around and walked off. Deyla started to tear up due to guilt and regret. She turned around and started making her way back home. Once she got to the bus stop, she took a seat on the bench and waited for the bus. She started scrolling on her phone as the next bus was in 17 minutes. This was until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hello young lady." An unfamiliar voice said. She turned around and saw a middle-aged mad who she's never seen before.
"Um...hi?" Deyla replied. The man then took a seat next to her on the bench. He was quite scary.
"What's your name..? Young lady.. "
"U-um...Deyla." She said quietly. Her voice was shaky. After a few minutes, a random bus came. It wasn't her bus but it was a way out. She got up and stepped forward.

"Heh...this is my bus! Gotta go!" She said whilst chuckling. But before she knew it, the man grabbed her and prevented her from getting on. Trembling in fear, she tried to break free from his grip; but he was too strong. Then the man started pulling her to a nearby house. The house was old and broken and the man threw her into a disgusting room and tied her up. She was not expecting this. The old man left the room and Deyla was looking around the room in fear, trying to find an escape. There was no point in even trying. She was just in a useless space in the house. After a while, The man returned. A smirk grew on his face. What was he gonna do to her?

"So...Deyla. you will follow my commands and do as I say. If you don't, you will have to face severe consequences." The man said in a intimidating yet serious tone. Deylas eyes where wide. But she nodded and agreed just incase.

Meanwhile with Alex

Alex got home and into bed. He decided to text Deyla.
Alex: are we still friends?

Deyla last seen online at 12:32pm.

Deyla hasn't been online for hours. Alex didn't think much about it since Deyla is probably busy. He got into bed and looked at the ceiling. The next day, Deyla still hasn't responded. She usually responds in the matter of 15 seconds. This caught Alex's attention and got to his concerns. Maybe something happened to her. He wasn't sure. So he got up and walked to her house. She only lived 3 minutes away. Once he got to her house, multiple police cars where there. He rushed over and knocked on the door. No answer. Then he went to a nearby pole and noticed a flyer.

MISSING PERSON!!!
Missing: Deyla Strota. Young female girl from Evergreen High school gone missing. She was last seen in the mall at 12pm. If this person is seen anywhere, please report it to the police or call *********. The reward of finding this person would be £1000. Thank you for your help.

All the blood left Alex's face and he stared at the flyer in shock. He felt nauseous. The world started to spin and he started to stumble and wobble. Tears automatically left his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. He knew he had to do something..