The hatching and a name after the greatest king

After a few weeks of laying the egg, the king and queen were worried about their egg hasn't hatched from its egg yet that they go to every doctors and they all say "Just wait for its time".

In the King and Queen's bedroom
Trollex and Bubbles are sitting down on their bed and looking across the egg on the seashell bed that's decorated very pretty. Bubbles sighed softly and leaned her head on Trollex'a shoulder "I'm so worried Lex what if... If our baby doesn't hatch?" Bubbles was clearly nervous and Trollex looked at her "Hey don't think about that Bubs I'm sure our baby will hatch, we just have to wait" Trollex's trying to stay positive for Bubbles "Your right Lexi" as the queen replied back and looked at her husband.

The next day in the morning
The king is holding the egg and queen sat beside him and looking at the egg. Trollex sighed "Bubs... I think about it what if our baby doesn't hatch from its egg and just stay like this forever?" and Bubbles looked at Trollex "Sweetie don't think about it-" "What if our baby doesn't hatch and stay like this? What if its-" as Trollex was saying the egg's shell starts to crack and little more and more cracks and Trollex and Bubbles watched in shock "You can do this my baby!" Bubbles spoke softly and the crying of the baby starts a bit and it cracked more and more and finally it was hatched. The baby is now in Trollex's hands, it was crying a bit loud that Synth, Bliss Marina, Jupiter and TBDB came into the king and queen's room. "Has the baby hatched!?" the four of them asked and stood there in awe of the baby. The baby has a little star on its forehead, has five color patterns on its little arms, it's hair is just like Bubbles' hair color magenta and the main body color's blue but pixelated like patterns that are purple like Bubbles "Lex your baby looks like our great grandpa!" Synth looked at the baby and Bliss Marina agreed by nodding your head "She does" Trollex replied back and looking at the baby. "Aww is a girl!" as the four spoke at the same time and then the trolling opened her eyes, her eyes are bright green just like Trollex "Her eyes are just like yours Lex" Bubbles and looked at her baby and the trolling giggled softly like an angel. Trollex chuckled "Your right Bubs" Trollex agreed "What will you name her?" Jupiter the Royal guard asked. "I have a few names but they don't fit well with her so much Jupiter" Bubbles replied back and looking at her baby who's playing with her father's fingers, Trollex chuckled "Glitch" and the Royal siblings and TBDB were in shock by the name Trollex gave "You know that's our great grandpa's name right?" Bliss Marina asked Trollex "I do Bliss, it's just that she looks just like him with the little star on her forehead" Trollex replied and Trollex's baby laughed very softly as she liked the name "She likes the name Glitch" Synth as he needs some confirmation and she giggled again "Yes she does like the name Glitch" as Bubbles hold her baby, "Is Glitch then" Trollex replied. When Glitch finally saw TBDB in the crowd she put her little hands in the air as she wants to see TBDB more clearly.

Bubbles and Trollex saw this and knew who Glitch wants to see, they looked at TBDB who's a bit confused why the king and queen were looking at him "Beat Glitch wants to see you" Trollex spoke up, TBDB was surprised by that but he moved closer to Trollex's new born baby "Hi little one" as TBDB is closed to Glitch now, Glitch smiled happily and warmly. TBDB smiled softly and Glitch pulled TBDB towards her and hugged TBDB. Bubbles was absolutely loved that Glitch hugged TBDB with her little arms "Aww... She likes you TBDB" Bubbles said and he chuckled "Yeah she does like me" TBDB agreed what Bubbles said. Glitch loved her father's beat so much.

At night
It was late that the king and queen were sleeping in their bed when their baby cried. Trollex got off of his bed and get Glitch then back to the bed and sat down, the queen also got up from her bed "Do you want to hold her?" Trollex asked "No you can hold her" Bubbles replied back "OK" Trollex spoke back and looked down at Glitch. Glitch continued to cry "Shh... Is ok mommy and daddy's here" trying to calm Glitch down, Glitch put her head towards Trollex's chest and she stopped crying but still sniffing, her parents smiled warmly."She wanted to listen to your heart beat Lex" Bubbles laid her head on Trollex's shoulder "Right" Trollex agreed and Glitch stopped crying and sniffing, she fell asleep in Trollex's arms. Bubbles and Trollex are very happy to see Glitch sleeping peacefully and adorable. Bubbles' eyes slowly went down and she soon fell asleep while Trollex fell asleep while sitting up.

See you in the next chapter!