Harmony in Wounds: Nanami's Refuge

★Nanami Kento x wife|reader★

In the serene embrace of their home, [ Name], Nanami's devoted wife, found fulfillment in the simplicity of domestic life. Unburdened by supernatural abilities and untouched by the tumultuous world of Jujutsu High, she crafted a haven within the walls they called their own.

One night, as shadows danced upon their tranquil abode, Nanami returned with wounds etched on the side of his stomach—a testament to the battles fought in a realm beyond their shared sanctuary. Witnessing his quiet pain, [ Name] swiftly navigated to the bathroom, retrieving a med kit with practiced ease.

As she delicately treated his wounds, the room bore witness to a silent ballet of care and unspoken love. Nanami, despite the visible strain on his face, watched [ Name] with an affectionate gaze—a silent acknowledgment of the solace he found in the gentle hands of his devoted wife.

In the hushed moments between the rustle of bandages and the soft hum of the med kit, their unspoken connection resonated—a harmonious melody in the otherwise chaotic world of curses and sorcery. The bathroom, once a place of mundane routines, transformed into a sacred space where the tender touch of [ Name] mended not just physical wounds but also the unseen scars of a sorcerer's soul.

In the quietude that followed, Nanami broke the gentle silence with a heartfelt whisper, "I'm grateful to have you, [ Name]. Your care is the healing I need amidst the storms I face."

A loving smile graced [ Name]'s lips, a response that echoed volumes within the sacred cocoon of their shared refuge—a refuge where the ordinary became extraordinary through the alchemy of love.

---