✨𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻✨

A/N: Hi guys!! I wrote this short story a few weeks ago and published it in my one-shot book, it's supposed to be an add-on to this book so I wanted to release it here, too!
Hope you guys like it! 🥰

-•*•-

Laughing, I pulled Fizz closer to me into a tight embrace. He was taken aback at first, but soon hugged me back, smiling to himself.

"Where are we going first?" I asked him, pulling away.

For our one-year anniversary of being together, Fizz surprised me by taking me to Paris. We've already been here for a week and he's taken me to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and even bought us our own love lock.

"Well..." he said, swaying my hands a little, "I've arranged a few things for us to do..." He gave me a mischievous grin, "but it'll all remain a surprise for now..."

Before I could say anything in return, he kissed me on the lips, sending me into a flustered frenzy.

Seeing this, he chuckled a bit and tucked a strand of my H/C hair behind my ear.

"C'mon!" He tugged on my hand as we ran down the villa.

We ran up to a dock by the Seine River, he pulled me over to a small canoe, with a man already standing there with an oar.

Fizz stepped in the canoe, holding his hand out to me.

Taking it, I stepped into the canoe and Fizz nodded to the man holding the oar to start rowing.

Fizz turned back to me, blushing a bit when he asked, "so...do you like the trip so far?"

I smiled, "of course I do! It's the most fun I've had in a long time...I'd been a stressed out workaholic until I found you..."

"Aw...don't flatter me too much there," Fizz replied, blushing.

"Really! You made my life...so much better..."

His smile got more bashful as his blush darkened.

"You know what this calls for?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh please don't say—"

"A song!" He said, pulling out his ukulele.

"Oh god..." I groaned, hiding my face in my hands, preparing myself for the upcoming embarrassment.

He grinned, "attention Paris! Yes you! Yes I'm talking to all of you! Yeah, hi! I'd like to direct your attention towards this gorgeous woman over here!" He called out, very obviously pointing to me.

I hid myself further in my hands.

He chuckled, "yes I'd like to sing something for her!"

He cleared his throat, "I will never fall in love again until I found her..." He started to sing, smiling down at me.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I muttered under my breath, slightly chuckling.

He grinned and continued, "I will never fall in love unless it's you I fall into...!" He took my hand, helping me up.

"I was lost within the darkness but then I found her!" He eyed me hopefully, indicating that I should sing the next line.
I sighed in defeat, "I found you..." I sang softly.

He beamed, "alright everybody all together now!" He called out.

To my surprise, some people actually started singing along.

"I will never fall in love again until I found her! I will never fall in love unless it's you I fall into..." The people sang in unison.

As cringey and cinematic as it seemed, it was surprisingly very romantic and felt as if it came out of the scene of a movie.

"I found you..." They all sang the last line and Fizz twirled me.

He pulled me into a kiss, making everyone around us "awww" and clap.

I chucked and pulled away. "You're an idiot..." I said smiling.

He grinned back, "nope! I'm your idiot, Y/N,"

I rolled my eyes, "love you too," I said blushing.

"Not more than I love you..." He replied.