𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

The past week or so I've been sitting around a lot. Nothing really stuck out, just more boring lessons. It's not like I would've been focusing on anything anyway, I've been focusing on other more important things.

I've finally come up with my speech for public speaking. I basically touched upon some of the stuff I've learned in history class regarding the monarchy trying not to dive into some of my reservations about it. I brought up stuff to fix like the pollution, and the way the money is spent in this country instead of more social issues and economic stuff.

It sounds a little too similar to my last speech, so I did have to add a little about the economic issues, but I didn't say enough to make me look suspicious. 

I brought up my previous reservations about the Academy, and how that went into my personal journey while coming here with my issues. I tried not to be too personal because they're total strangers. 

Regarding improvements, all I was talking about was how some of the lessons here were pointless and could've been replaced with something a little more worthwhile. That's innocent enough to mention without bringing up the way they constantly spew lies.

That's basically the entire speech. I wrote it out, and it stretches two and a half pages. I'm sure that will be enough for him considering the rule was at least two pages. 

On the topic of the other reason why I haven't been really paying much attention, I still have no clue what's wrong with me. It's hard really to put a pin on where my emotions and reactions are when we're sharing the same bed now.

Why are we doing that exactly? I don't know. We did it the one night, and after feeling that comforting warmth, I just thought it would be more comfortable to sleep down here. It has to have something to do with his sheets. They have to be a lot softer than mine which is why more warmth comes towards me. 

Have I been waking up with his arm draped over me each time? Yeah, but the warmth is worth that. Or at least, that's how I view it.

It's actually pretty fun being with him the entire day, especially when we don't have courses. We either read together, or talk about stupid stuff. He gets up once and a while to make us both food, and get more books. I've barely had to lift a finger besides writing the speech, and going to actual courses.

Anyway, do I know exactly how I feel regarding him? Not really, the only thing I know is that the few constants are flushed cheeks, a fluttering stomach, and something inside of my chest. My mind also races, but my mind races for nearly everything at this point.

We're currently sitting  cross-legged on the floor in our small group now about to start our first meeting as separate groups regarding our protest. 

Fanny is next to Jessie, and they're both wearing matching gray dresses. I'm in between Ninny and Arty who are both wearing black suits while covering my knees with my light blue dress.

Something in this small group is different from before. I'm actually excited to get into this meeting. I'm so curious to hear what kind of ideas they might have.

Since Alice has our other notebook, Fanny brought another gray one and Jessie is now writing inside of it. We're probably gonna have a lot of notes so I kind of feel bad for her hand.

"Alright," I smile and look between them. They actually all have a peaceful expression covering their features. Well besides Jessie who's chewing on her bottom lip, "I'm sure we don't have to go over rules right?"

They shake their heads and Ninny looks towards Arty, "You're not gonna try and stab us right?"

Jessie's eyes widen while Fanny just rolls her eyes.