𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

My performance for the history final isn't something I'm really worried about. Staring down at the ten question exam, it's a little too simple to be nervous towards.

With how simple these tests are, It's starting to give me a small ego. It seems like almost everything in this academy can't fool me anymore. I've just become... I don't even know. 

I need to stop that, eventually it's gonna come and bite me back in the butt later.

The questions are basically similar to the questions we've taken on previous tests, only this time they're mismatched around. I was expecting more from Roger especially considering how he was talking about it.

Question One: How many territories are there in our current world?

Clearly they're four. I make sure to restate the question, and list the four separate territories in my answer.

Question Two: What are the four territories in our current world?

Altoona, Antonia, Alumbridge, and Arangeburge. 

Question Three: When did the world previously end?

The year twenty-twenty-four.  

I yawn and continue writing down the answers to several other questions. The next five questions are all about the monarchs, and frankly they're boring me.

The next question is pertaining to the prince, and just how many people he's murdered. It's disgusting how they're focusing on that, and that only. As if it's some accomplishment to be the cause of someone's death.

Over thirty murders.

Absolutely pathetic.

Question Ten: Would you recommend this course to others?

Why does that matter for our final on the history of our country? Is this Roger's way of getting an ego boost?

I mean, taking this entire test has been a massive ego boost for me, so I can't really be angry at him for trying to get the same.

I roll my eyes and write some nonsense down on the page. I just make sure to say how informative this course was, and how I'd love to take it again.

I'd rather get hung than be in Roger's company again.

From the time where my test is collected and returned, I space out. I don't even wince when he slams the paper back down on my arm.

God Roger. 

He's more dramatic than Caroline is, and she used to complain about the stupidest things like walking barefoot on a cold floor being pure torture.

He's almost seventy years old, and is as dramatic as a fourteen-year-old girl. It makes sense for someone like him who's had nearly every power and privilege granted to him because of his familial affiliations.

Maybe I'm just jealous because I'd never be in that position.

Or maybe I'm imagining the tons and tons of blood just on that family's watch.

I shake my head. I need to stop thinking about stuff like this, especially with more important matters at hand. 

I need to focus on getting a good score on all of these to get in the top ten. Even though this was easy, I doubt the other courses would be easy. Also the fact that Roger hates me, and would probably want me to fail is setting nerves off in my stomach.

Just look at the score already.

I clench the paper in my hand, and I have to stop myself from smiling.