𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

School was gonna start in an hour

Rias and her peerage were seated at the couches for a meeting of last night. The crimson-haired princess believed her members should be aware of something dangerous roaming around their territory.

   She didn't want one of them to get caught up and face the unknown, and possibly lose their life. Everyone in her peerage was like family to her.

   Rias clasped her hands together. "This is an emergency meeting regarding last night. We did secure a brand new member in the peerage, he's somewhat odd, but he will fit in."

   A petite girl with white hair and golden eyes suddenly spoke up. "The pervert. Disgusting."

"Be a little more gentle Koneko," Rias added. Though Issei was a nice addition to the team, his reputation was despised by her small rook.

   The chemistry between them will be incredibly difficult and rough. This could ruin the team's dynamics, but Rias hopes they can tolerate each other for the sake of the peerage.

   As for the rest, Issei won't have trouble building bonds with them. She's confident to assume Kiba, her knight, will be the first to befriend Issei.

The corner of Akeno's lips curves upwards. "I cannot wait to meet the pawn~ You think he will have it takes to survive as a devil?"

   Rias rolls her eyes before folding her arms. "The purpose of this meeting is to be wary of a danger that lurks in our territory. Last night, I found the pawn's body among two dead Fallen Angels. One without a head, and the other with a hole in their stomach."

Kiba furrows his brows, intrigued and concerned about this possible friend or foe. No matter what happens, he will be ready to clash with their power and defeat them.

Koneko continued eating her treats. She didn't mind as long that person wouldn't interfere with her snacks and get in her way. If so, she will pummel them to the ground without mercy.

"Oh~ You're telling me we have a rebel roaming around our territory causing trouble? It appears I need to punish them with pain.~" Akeno says while placing a hand on the side of her face, with a blush crawling up to her face.

   Rias rubs her temple at her Queen's comment. Although she holds tremendous power, she can be something else.

   Kiba suddenly speaks up, "Question Rias." The blonde knight said.

   The red-haired beauty slightly tilted her head. "What's the matter Kiba?"

   "This person who murdered these two Fallen Angels cannot only be regarded as an enemy but someone we can negotiate with."

   Rias shook her head. That's too dangerous to consider because the person who killed the two fallen can perhaps killed Issei as well. Issei had a hole in his stomach and so did one of the fallen.