𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⋆。°✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 Y/n stayed focused on them making sure not to ruin the design, it was daytime and Nami was looking at the map to the grandline "that's strange..." she mutters, Y/n looked back "hey Nami!" Nami raised her head "what?" Y/n held her hand up "like my nails?" she asked excitedly.

Nami stared at her "it's alright..." Y/n frowned before perking up "you look cute in your glasses!" Nami paused for a moment before staring back down at her map.

Zoro exited the small room "hey um Nami, your toilets busted" Nami head shot up "we don't have a toilet." Zoro paused "oh...well something is leaking back there" getting up Nami hurried into the room shutting the door behind her.

"Zoro! Zoro! like my nails?" she held up her hand showing off the design, Zoro tilted his head "looks cool" Y/n huffed annoyed by their lack of reaction before returning to decorating her nails.

Luffy nudged Y/n "Luffy! be careful! you almost messed me up" he was sitting next to her "what do you think of the name Straw hat crew? got a nice ring to it don't you think?" Y/n nodded happily "I like it-" nudging him softly with her elbow she smirked "-Captain" Luffy could feel his heart thump a little faster as his face grew red.

Laughing Y/n knew just how flustered Luffy got when she called him that, it was a little odd to her but she didn't question it. Grabbing her bag she dug through it "look at these glass bottles I found!" Luffy watched as she pulled out three oddly shaped bottles.

He tilted his head "what are those for?" he questioned, Y/n took the corck out of each of the bottles "to collect ocean water." Luffy tilted his head "why?" Y/n dipped one of the bottles under the water "well just in case I need it so I don't die, and what if we run into another devil fruit user? throw some of this on them and we'll have nothing to worry about."

Luffy grinned "so smart!" Y/n filled up each bottle before popping the cork back into them making sure they were tightly shut.

Zoro stared at Buggy's wanted poster "wow, he was worth 15 million berry..." Y/n awed "wow that's a lot..." Y/n stood up as Nami walked over "well we're not going to be here for very long, turns out syrup village is known for its ship building." Luffy perked up "what are we waiting for then?" Luffy walked away, Nami following him, Zoro ripped the wanted poster down muttering "stupid clown"