𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⋆。°✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 dry I wrapped myself in the silk robe Sham gifted to me, leaving the bathroom I made my way down the long hallway I found my way to the wardrobe peeking my head inside I saw Nami and Zoro inside, but not Luffy.

I could feel fins glowed at the thought of what happened moments ago. I shook my head of the thoughts "Y/n hurry and pick an outfit" Nami called out "o-oh! um ok..." I looked around looking through the endless amounts of clothes.

Trying on many different dresses getting both Nami and Zoro's opinions on them I went behind the cover up thingy sliding on a new dress it was my (f/c), and it was a pretty dress I looked over it seeing it matched my standards for clothes 'no sleeves, doesn't cover my gills, bottom doesn't cover my fins...perfect!' I thought to myself.

I stepped out from behind the cover up thing "o-okay you guys hated the other ones, so what about this one?" I did a little twirl, Zoro stared wide eyed muttering "wow" while Nami smirked "that's the one" I smiled a little "o-ok!" Nami ran her fingers through my hair "I can help do your hair" she offered.

I shook my head "no it's okay. I got it" Nami tilted her head "really I mean your hairs pretty long I could tie it up for you-" she reached and gathered my hair up into a ponytail I panicked and swatted her hand away "No! I-I mean. ehem...n-no thanks" I flattened my hair out, "sorry...I-I didn't mean to s-shout at you"

I gulped and hurried out of the room to calm my shaky breathing.

Zoro watched as Y/n hurried out of the room Nami muttering "nevermind..." he glanced at the door then back at Nami "did you see what was on her back?" he asked, Nami looked at him confused "what?" Zoro continued "she had a scar on her back." Nami's eyes went wide for a moment "what?" Zoro nodded "when you were putting her hair up it looked like she had a scar on her back" he explanined.

Nami sighed "something happened to her, but I don't think she wants to talk about it.." Zoro nodded "she hasn't even told Luffy, maybe she's not ready to tell yet." Nami nodded "but we can't worry about that right now, we have a dinner party to attend." Nami stated.

────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──

Luffy and Usopp stuffed their faces with the small food "thish is shoo good" Luffy said through bites, Usopp nodded "I know right reminds me of the time I slayed a dragon. cooked over an open flame and ate it." Zoro picked up a drink ask Luffy shouted over to him "you should this!"